How you found Don't Starve

Yeah titel says it all its the same every time when i found a good indie game and most the time i want to know how other people found games like this i mean you find some games by pure accident and sometimes because you saw a rewiew or so and i just want to know who found this great game on what way

As it goes for me i found it by watching some Youtube vids (let's play etc) but first of heard of it when i saw the WTF.. from Total Biscuit and this vid got me intrested in the game ^^

I was going thru steam looking for something new and cheap to blow money on. Being a big Tim Burton fan I loved the artwork. I kept looking thru steam and looked up klei entertainment before buying. I read an article about how the devs hate the steam trophy/achievement system and thought these guys are pretty smart, the game seems cool I'll buy it!

that's weird.... I actually do not remember...

as I can not say for sure, it most likly was from a youtube video, then again, all don't starve let's plays that I frequently watch are from people I first saw in this forum... so again, I have absolutely no idea, it just was there someday, somehow...