Klei fixed the lureplant cheese, a really bad decisions.

4 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I think it was a good move

why?

4 hours ago, Szczuku said:

vocal minority

why does the amount of people that want something that makes sense and wouldn't negatively affect anyone matter and do you realise that probably less than 1% of people that play the game actively participate in forum conversations?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

Have you guys settled this debate after 6 pages of replies or do you still need another 5-10 or so?

I've seen controversy-related topics go into the 10s, so most likely the latter.

And even then, there's no promise it'll even be settled by that point. 

10 hours ago, Masked Koopa said:

Have you guys settled this debate after 6 pages of replies or do you still need another 5-10 or so?

Don't have anything better to do other than commenting on a post without contributing with absolutely nothing?

10 hours ago, Reecitz said:

I've seen controversy-related topics go into the 10s, so most likely the latter.

And even then, there's no promise it'll even be settled by that point. 

Thank you both for contributing to to the 10 pages mark goal...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lobomau71 said:

Don't have anything better to do other than commenting on a post without contributing with absolutely nothing?

Thank you both for contributing to to the 10 pages mark goal...

No problem!

Oh, we’re trying to get to ten pages? I can help!

There isn’t really anything I can say that hasn’t already been said. I don’t typically use exploits outside of creating my own difficulty scaling for learning boss fights. I think it’s generally more fun to engage with the mechanics of the fight than to skip everything. But I also don’t like restricting options for other people.

Bugs and exploits will always exist, and imo they can even add value to a game. It’s just part of emergent gameplay. 

Ultimately I’ll be happy with whatever Klei decides to do, but I’m new enough that I won’t be as affected by any changes. Although if Klei were to do something like make Fuelweaver mandatory, there would need to be some big changes to the fight or some sort of easy cheese option like this.

• Like 2

Yeah hi uhm sorry but I’m still trying to figure out why the game has various different tiers & types of walls, if players are just going to still be able to exploit the superior Lureplants & Spider Dens?

My personal advice to the Devs at Klei: stop listening to the “forum voices”, and instead find logic & balance within your own game design, and the purpose of the craftable weapons, tools and structures that you intend for the player to use.

Cause I can 100% assure you, Klei did not intend for Lureplants & Spider Dens to do a walls job better than the actual walls were meant to.

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yeah hi uhm sorry but I’m still trying to figure out why the game has various different tiers & types of walls, if players are just going to still be able to exploit the superior Lureplants & Spider Dens?

My personal advice to the Devs at Klei: stop listening to the “forum voices”, and instead find logic & balance within your own game design, and the purpose of the craftable weapons, tools and structures that you intend for the player to use.

Cause I can 100% assure you, Klei did not intend for Lureplants & Spider Dens to do a walls job better than the actual walls were meant to.

Absolutely agree, there are some suggestions from this forum that should absolutely never be listened to ...

17 minutes ago, BalkanCockroach said:

How do these heated replies remain unmoderated while my reply got deleted because literally disagreed with a post and said "No".

Selective bias? :p

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1