[Game Update] - 599666

25 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

does the UI size settings in Options not work for split screen or are they simply not large enough?

Ugghhh. You know, I completely forgot that was an option:wilson_facepalm:. Talk to me when I'm thinking, ;p.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

It's funny when an add or positive change is made the crowd goes wild, but when a subtract or negative change is made the pitch forks come out :wilson_cool:

Almost like ppl care about the game and what they enjoy doing in it...

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1
  • Spooky 1

16 hours ago, july401 said:

RIP

image.png.0c3afb438b9370bb8998898e0963b149.png

I mean, i'm not saying anything but Lureplants being fixed made someone figure-out something 10x quicker with less you need, so if it never comes back it's all good, don't even need a 'structure' per see >:)  - Treeguard cheese is still an option for those who haven't seen the video.

9 minutes ago, Uedo said:

I mean, i'm not saying anything but Lureplants being fixed made someone figure-out something 10x quicker with less you need, so if it never comes back it's all good, don't even need a 'structure' per see >:)  - Treeguard cheese is still an option for those who haven't seen the video.

Didn't they just patch this?

Edit: Nvm i misunderstood, how do i delete my reply?

Edited by BalkanCockroach
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, V2C said:

• We’ve also made some controller improvements aimed at helping the Ancient Fuelweaver fight:

can fuelweaver lose attack button priority when his shield is up? its been an issue ever since the fight was first concepted where your character will hit the shield instead of woven shadows right next to him

• Big Ups 6

1 hour ago, Baark0 said:

can fuelweaver lose attack button priority when his shield is up? its been an issue ever since the fight was first concepted where your character will hit the shield instead of woven shadows right next to him

This NEEDS to happen!

7 hours ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

It's funny when an add or positive change is made the crowd goes wild, but when a subtract or negative change is made the pitch forks come out :wilson_cool:

do not touch my fun

6 hours ago, Castiliano said:

Hey, totally random suggestion, but how about Feather Pencil having durability or being infinite (like the razor)

Each winter i get more black feathers i can ever waste, i havent use a boomerang or ice staff to kill crows in ages so removing the only use of them is awful imo

• Sanity 1

On 3/22/2024 at 10:36 AM, The Starver said:

Ugghhh. You know, I completely forgot that was an option:wilson_facepalm:. Talk to me when I'm thinking, ;p.

I have it on Max settings and yet is nearly impossible to see something.

Specially when the skill tree is open is just not possible.

Also, can something be done for the enlighted crown while opening the slots? Is overlaping on top of the crafting menu and cant' see anything.

I know these photos are not the best haha but if something can be done, would be awesome, Im possitive that you guys can replicate it on your end.

A 47" Tv, a dont starve together console edition in split screen mode copy and be 2 meters away from the TV.

@V2C

IMG-20240322-WA0007.jpg

20240322_203705.jpg

18e692d56c18-73e34F16350A1DD60BF.3AA8353BD33669B0_message_438057314690466_1711161385509.jpg

Edited by Mx-Pain
  • Like 1

There we go the telepoof was annoying in fw fight... On the topic of fw fight it was about time the cheese was removed... Look there needs to be balance in the game you can't just have a cheese that takes no effort, I'm not against cheese but it needs to be expensive or time consuming to set up depending on the boss... And that was simply way too simple kinda like the guardian pillars

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 9:43 PM, Mx-Pain said:

I have it on Max settings and yet is nearly impossible to see something.

Specially when the skill tree is open is just not possible.

Also, can something be done for the enlighted crown while opening the slots? Is overlaping on top of the crafting menu and cant' see anything.

I know these photos are not the best haha but if something can be done, would be awesome, Im possitive that you guys can replicate it on your end.

A 47" Tv, a dont starve together console edition in split screen mode copy and be 2 meters away from the TV.

@V2C

IMG-20240322-WA0007.jpg

20240322_203705.jpg

18e692d56c18-73e34F16350A1DD60BF.3AA8353BD33669B0_message_438057314690466_1711161385509.jpg

Yeah that is too tiny, maybe they can give split screen bigger options.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 7:56 PM, V2C said:
  • Weather Pain’s targeting has been improved for controllers.
  • Equipping items (using DPAD) will swap your currently equipped item back into the same slot as the new item being equipped.

I can FINALLY BE PUT TO REST it doesn't fix everything but it's a start.arthur-arthur-morgan.gif.ec0fcaa4e6fcfb7e24ea9e6344e6ec07.gif

• Like 2

On 3/21/2024 at 5:56 PM, V2C said:

Scrappy Werepig is now burnable and freezable.

I dont think nightmare werepig was burnable or freezable, which i thought was really odd considering he's just a generic boss pig, and frost jaw could be frozen. are we adding freeze and sleep to the werepig's cave form as well?

• Like 1