Moose/Goose Adoptive parent argument

My friend and I have had this argument. he does not seem to believe that Moose/Goose LAID the eggs of the Moslings despite the similarities.

does anyone know for certain?

his argument is that the names we see in-game are named by survivors.
my counter is that since Maxwell basically made and named EVERYTHING in the "constant", at least he, if not everyone would know most actual names after he became stranded on the very same island he created.

image (4).png

• Like 2
  • Health 1

11 minutes ago, Beikkn said:

My friend and I have had this argument. he does not seem to believe that Moose/Goose LAID the eggs of the Moslings despite the similarities.

does anyone know for certain?

my counter is that since Maxwell basically made and named EVERYTHING in the "constant", at least he, if not everyone would know most actual names after he became stranded on the very same island he created.

image (4).png

Wow. This is the funniest lore topic I've ever seen. Yeah, I think the Moose/Goose laid those eggses (she tries to protect 'em, after all).

• Like 2

The real question is did the Moose come first or the egg?

Spoiler

It's probably that Moose came first since Maxwell probably made a couple then they started breeding.

Also where do they migrate after spring?!? 

Edited by BalkanCockroach
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Beikkn said:

my counter is that since Maxwell basically made and named EVERYTHING in the "constant", at least he, if not everyone would know most actual names after he became stranded on the very same island he created

Cool theory, but Where is the argument though that the baby geese with moose horns are not related to the adult geese with moose horns?

• Like 5

On 2/29/2024 at 6:46 PM, Jakepeng99 said:

Cool theory, but Where is the argument though that the baby geese with moose horns are not related to the adult geese with moose horns?

my friend says that some species look very similar and the moose/Goose just has mother instincts or wants to protect the egg until the young grow big enough to eat or something

4 minutes ago, Beikkn said:

my friend says that some species look very similar and the moose/Goose just has mother instincts or wants to protect the egg until the young grow big enough to eat or something

Maybe he just doesn't want to be wrong.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Pretty sure he's still wrong.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Still looking?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Goodbye

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Haha 1

This makes me think of the bulborb and dwarf bulborb from pikmin. While the dwarf bulborbs look like young bulborbs, they're actually a completely different species that evolved to mimic bulborbs in order to avoid predation.