45 minutes ago, BB Marioni said:

I dont know what kind of world you guys live in coz we definitely do not get 1000 brightshades, in 700 days its not even at 200 brightshades.

It seems like your brightshades are having difficulty finding points to infest with enough plants for multiple of them to spawn, although I’m not sure why that would be the case (unless you have no manually planted plants in the world, which doesn’t sound like it’s why…?). Brightshades can hit up to 3 plants (and in 95% of cases will hit those 3 plants), leading to very high rates of them if the conditions are met. I know in my case I usually get ~15-21 brightshades (from the 5-7 waves you get) every ~20 or so days (10 days for the portal to burst and ~10-12 for the various brightshade waves to spawn from the portal) from them consistently hitting 3 plants.

3 hours ago, WenericMember said:

That said I'm curious about what was meant by "it'll make sense in the roadmap" in regards to the choice of short with the last spotlight update.

It's... it's gotta mean a proper Willow/Wigfried short complete with their missing skins is coming... it's... it's gonna... it can't be anything else. N-nothing else... Mercy on me. 

7 minutes ago, -Variant said:

It's... it's gotta mean a proper Willow/Wigfried short complete with their missing skins is coming... it's... it's gonna... it can't be anything else. N-nothing else... Mercy on me. 

image.png.bbc300ab8f9e08d5fe625e238a9981fe.png 

The quote seems to imply we'll get there archaic sets soon, and the merrymaker sets were just given first priority, but I doubt we get a short with them sadly. Hopefully at least we get the full item sets - a new bernie, lighter, spear, helmet and shield skins to compensate tho

9 hours ago, grm9 said:

moving won't allow it to hit you if you go behind it after hitting it even once, it'd need to predict where you'll go judging by where you moved last time for that to work but tbh there's no need to change that, the boss already works and there isn't much difference between going to right/left and away

hmm you're right but I still do wish they somehow made the attacks directional, maybe have it so that when she's moving towards you you can go behind but otherwise still need to kite backwards (essentially make it a 180°+ halfcircle)

idk specifics I just love directional attacks and kinda think dfly needs a minor tweak

4 hours ago, BB Marioni said:

3 worlds with 700+ days and we don't got enough husks for the 3 players we have in the world. We defeat every brightshade that spawns each rift, and we have rift spawn set to more. We barely even afford brightshade bombs, the most husks we ever had is like 40 and that's barely even repairing weapons and helms. We mostly use repair kits for the smasher. I dont know what kind of world you guys live in coz we definitely do not get 1000 brightshades, in 700 days its not even at 200 brightshades.

Seems weird other people have a different experience where they have more brilliance. We usually have 3x more brilliance than husks and we roam the world making sure all brightshades are always purged.

I bet your BS are infecting wild plants.

If you kill BS is impossible to have more pure brilliance than husks by simply logic: BS always spawn and eventually get killed while pure brillance despawn if you dont farm it

5 hours ago, BB Marioni said:

3 worlds with 700+ days and we don't got enough husks for the 3 players we have in the world. We defeat every brightshade that spawns each rift, and we have rift spawn set to more. We barely even afford brightshade bombs, the most husks we ever had is like 40 and that's barely even repairing weapons and helms. We mostly use repair kits for the smasher. I dont know what kind of world you guys live in coz we definitely do not get 1000 brightshades, in 700 days its not even at 200 brightshades.

Seems weird other people have a different experience where they have more brilliance. We usually have 3x more brilliance than husks and we roam the world making sure all brightshades are always purged.

How in the heck can you get more pure brilliance than you do husks? Lol PB only spawns directly underneath a rift portal, Brightshades however can spawn anywhere the game allows it to once a rift is opened.

I recommend checking your mini-map, Brightshades show up on the map and are pretty easy to locate from that. If they’re not spawning near your base, it’s likely you have some spawned elsewhere you haven’t dealt with yet.

Brightshades for example: Can and DO spawn on Pearls Hermit Island..

Go find and remove your world of plants and I guarantee you you’ll end up with more husks than you EVER do Pure Brillance.

Archived