Poll: do you want golden wigfrid back?

Do you want golden wigfrid back?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want golden wigfrid added back.

• Yes.
    • No.
    • What's golden wigfrid?

Personally I think it would be a huge eyesore, but if there’s a toggle for it to turn off.. uhh sure?

Otherwise it’s too bright and imagine having 6 of them running around back and forth.. “warning may trigger seizure’s & epilepsy” 

Im sure Klei has their reasons for removing it, same as when they removed the flashes of lightning Wicker used to could spam with end is Nigh.

59 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Personally I think it would be a huge eyesore, but if there’s a toggle for it to turn off.. uhh sure?

Otherwise it’s too bright and imagine having 6 of them running around back and forth.. “warning may trigger seizure’s & epilepsy” 

Im sure Klei has their reasons for removing it, same as when they removed the flashes of lightning Wicker used to could spam with end is Nigh.

You can already turn off bloom effect in the graphic settings.

• Like 2

Pro gold wins. 

There aren't many good reasons that can be named aside from "It's a bug"

It can be worked into the game as a feature and the role it has is a good amount of joy for people who elect to become gold.

I think people sometimes forget how to have fun and in the face of that, must take fun away from others.
However, at least most people do love the principal of being happy about something and most importantly being happy for those who are happy.

Especially when jazzing up a song that is pretty underwhelming.

Bottom line, Golden Wigfrid has been a bit of a phenomenon on the threads for the first time in a long time.

It's the one thing where people were enjoying themselves and not going at each other's necks because of a nerf here or an overpowered item there.
There was harmony for once and people were laughing together. 

It was never about a character glowing in gold. It's about people coming together in jubilance, and no poll could ever capture that joy, even if my side has statistically won.

Edited by chirsg
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 1