[Klei has updated!] Klei hasn't updated the beta since friday...

48 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hmm it’s almost been a whole week since the last patch, that’s uhh well that’s interesting. Why? Cause last time Klei went silent over an entire week was when Wendy’s Lower Health Higher Damage rework went over poorly so they had to regroup and come with something else.

Not saying that’s gonna be the case here.

That's my guess, also they are likely still working on the ice shark as another pointed out.

Speaking of which, exposing myself as a Controller Andy here, has anyone else noticed that the current state of Willow's spells is especially unoptimized for controllers at the moment? I say this because the only spells I can cast without crashing are Flame Cast and Fire Ball, but instead of casting them from a distance, I cast them where I'm currently standing. Every other spell causes a crash, not even when activating the spell, because I don't even get to that part; it crashes when I simply select the spell.

I'm crossing my fingers that the next hot fix will address this.

On 12/5/2023 at 9:53 PM, chirsg said:

They're getting rid of golden Wigfrid. She's Old Yeller. 

This will be the saddest beta patch since they tried to nerf Woodie's smash damage from 136 yo 119

you need to add another obituary to your signature in remembrance of our fallen wigfrid

Just now, lenship2 said:

you need to add another obituary to your signature in remembrance of our fallen wigfrid

I'm going to, but it needs to be factually correct. We literally won't know when the date of death is until they kill golden wigfrid. 

You don't put dates on an obituary when there's still a heartbeat... Even if the doctor has given an expiration date...

Archived