Willow lightning spear question.

1 hour ago, dois raios said:

WILLOFRID IS REAL!!!!

edit: it is a good question, I bet it works, but someone have to test it.

This has so much potential for lazy and talentless people (me) while fighting FW. You can basically skip winter (Lazy forager) and maybe even weather pains if this thing hits multiple targets. Wigfrids sanity and Health regen are very good for the fight and when you go to the oasis for horns you can just get cactus too, make some pierogis after that and voila! only step is the amulet. And if you wanna have it even easier you can get songs for the fight too. AND to top it off this dash can probably dodge rook (maybe not the hitbox is sometimes weird). I prefer to tank the pieces when im not playing Wx but still It gives you options.

13 minutes ago, BalkanCockroach said:

This has so much potential for lazy and talentless people (me) while fighting FW. You can basically skip winter (Lazy forager) and maybe even weather pains if this thing hits multiple targets. Wigfrids sanity and Health regen are very good for the fight and when you go to the oasis for horns you can just get cactus too, make some pierogis after that and voila! only step is the amulet. And if you wanna have it even easier you can get songs for the fight too. AND to top it off this dash can probably dodge rook (maybe not the hitbox is sometimes weird). I prefer to tank the pieces when im not playing Wx but still It gives you options.

You already can fight FW without Weather pains

It is very complicated( you need to make a tour with him around the arena).

5 minutes ago, Valase said:

You already can fight FW without Weather pains

It is very complicated( you need to make a tour with him around the arena).

Yeah i saw Guilles video on it. He's really good at the game and from that video i can tell even he took multiple attempts. Infact his own words are:image.png.1a8631265586dde8964ff35e0917df24.png

Can someone give me a quick lowdown of the new Lightning Spear and how it actually works?

How much damage does it do per hit? How much damage per hit when charged? How do you charge it? Normal attack speed? How does the special ability for it work exactly?

Basically is it a viable late game weapon worth swapping to instead of Brightshade Sword? Is it hard to keep charged consistently or not too painful? I saw you can add a restrained static to it to upgrade it, is that a permanent upgrade?

45 minutes ago, BalkanCockroach said:

It's early game i don't remember the exact materials but 2 goat horn some beefalo hair and something else i dont remember. Wigfrid does 73 damage with it you do the math. The dash does 85 damage with wigfrid. Also hitting enemies with dash repairs the weapon. Definetly worth it. Charging it gives the weapon plus 20 plamar damage so makes it viable for late game.

How does the charge work exactly?

3 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

How does the charge work exactly?

There's a small timer from when you equip it which is cooldown. When the cooldown is up, you right click and an arrow appears. Next time you left click, you'll dash towards an enemy like forge and all the targets in the area take damage. It's an AoE with additional damage that also has utility. if you dash out of an attack's range, you should avoid damage.

Also crosses small gaps and other barriers.

The standard and dash attack both have electric damage.

Archived