Klei appreciation postn't

1 hour ago, BalkanCockroach said:

I LOVE KLEI!!! I LOVE DST!!! I LOVE GLOMMER!!!

Someone said there's too much negativity towards devs or game features so this is a break from that to appreciate what we like about the game.

I... Um... I love fighting with Ancient Fuel weaver and Celestial Champion in DS. It's nice that Klei continues to update one of my favorite games so far... Atrium in DS cool...

I'm tired...

1 minute ago, Hungry French said:

I... Um... I love fighting with Ancient Fuel weaver and Celestial Champion in DS. It's nice that Klei continues to update one of my favorite games so far... Atrium in DS cool...

I'm tired...

This is supposed to be an appreciation post, please take your passive aggression elsewhere.

On a better note I think all the work klei has done for our community is amazing, and the game has become such a masterpiece 

1 minute ago, DownloadADuck said:

This is supposed to be an appreciation post, please take your passive aggression elsewhere.

Uh...

3 minutes ago, DownloadADuck said:

On a better note I think all the work klei has done for our community is amazing, and the game has become such a masterpiece 

Masterpiece... Why is DST a masterpiece, but DS is not ?

2 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

Uh...

Masterpiece... Why is DST a masterpiece, but DS is not ?

I never said it wasn't

I also really like how the klei devs are really actively listening to people, it just makes this game so much better than other games where the community is only a money factory 

11 minutes ago, DownloadADuck said:

I also really like how the klei devs are really actively listening to people, it just makes this game so much better than other games where the community is only a money factory 

I'm not sure about that. Clay still ignores any attempts to make a DST game for solo players, as well as many requests. DS forums abadoned

8 minutes ago, Horsheen said:

Both games are masterpieces in their own right

What makes them masterpieces ? And why are they both masterpieces, and not just one ?

2 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

I'm not sure about that. Clay still ignores any attempts to make a DST game for solo players, as well as many requests. DS forums abadoned

I would like a scaling configuration in the game too. But this post is about what we like, not about criticism. Not saying don't say what you want to say, but a little appreciation is nice from time to time.

3 minutes ago, BalkanCockroach said:

I would like a scaling configuration in the game too. But this post is about what we like, not about criticism. Not saying don't say what you want to say, but a little appreciation is nice from time to time.

Oh...It's not just about scaling. The game needs very,very,very many configurations. which should be moved from the DS.

Klei get appreciation  from time to time when the DS is updated. 

DST is not a game that I could praise.

I'm waiting for the next opportunity to praise Klei

image.jpeg.da124302a20127a03db9ef304b97152d.jpeg 

The Iron Hulk is the most fun, cool and amazing boss I've ever seen. And Klei is here listening to feedback <3

Lots of Love, just a flower :3

7 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

I'm waiting for the next opportunity to praise Klei

Then what are you doing here??? The topic is not about that :/

15 minutes ago, JustAFlower said:

Then what are you doing here??? The topic is not about that :/

A strange statement

9 minutes ago, _zwb said:

You can do that now with mods:wilson_angelic:

There is no mod in the steam workshop that adds Atrium and Ancient Fuelweaver to the DS. :wilson_bearded:

I don't understand what mods you're talking about... Do you know some kind of mod for DS with a quality level like Island Adventure? Where is a lot of content from the DST transferred ?:wilson_confused:

15 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

There is no mod in the steam workshop that adds Atrium and Ancient Fuelweaver to the DS. 

There's no such mod...yet. It can definitely be modded.

16 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

Where is a lot of content from the DST transferred ?

Well... I'm working on porting Reap What You Sow back to DS, might need few more weeks :-D

2 minutes ago, _zwb said:

There's no such mod...yet. It can definitely be modded.

But who will create it ? I have not yet seen a mod that was able to correctly even the items.  Stripped-down functionality and terrible bugs in every mod...
I have more hope that Klei will do it.  Than anyone else.

10 minutes ago, _zwb said:

Well... I'm working on porting Reap What You Sow back to DS, might need few more weeks :-D

Classic farms won't get potato, garlic, pepper, onion and weeds? And new recipes ?

40 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

A strange statement

Not that strange considering you saw the title and thought: This guy is praising something he is grateful for? But me don't like the current state of DS updates! Me has to reply to this unrelated topic about my dissatisfaction instead of making a separate post that makes sense.

Archived