It's time to solve the long-standing problems of Ruins

7 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Klei never look back, which is a real shame for this game that was a complete world construction and  ahead of its time.

Saying they never look back feels sort of over encompassing despite the fact that years old bloody ancient features have slowly but surely been getting amazing reworks recently.

Lest I remind everyone of the horrors we've endured
latest.png?ex=654e57e5&is=653be2e5&hm=307e7753313a36dc6bf1aae0a8f89b7a43652aca15db568bede76cc3640b43d0&

And I think the hunt mechanic rework as sort of amazing!
Caves are sort of a huge thing to tackle all at once, I think I can understand why they haven't yet.

• Like 10
  • Health 1

9 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Klei never look back, which is a real shame for this game that was a complete world construction and  ahead of its time.

Yeah i don't like the arc style updates for this reason. Things like the caves, or things that need updating are going to be left behind for two years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Waynel said:

I prefer the design philosophy that was used for DST ruins since it gave more purpose to the various biomes it’s made up of. In particular, being on the path to the actual ruins, DST monkeys aren’t left on the sidelines: they have a real function consisting in preventing players from just carelessly waltzing in to the much prized sacred and military biomes (monkeys are arguably the biggest danger of the ruins, and one of the reasons a ruins trip is generally considered “high risk high reward”).
Also, having a lot of pillars, the lichen area is harder to navigate through in DST.

Since the maze provides the best loot the ruins can offer, it makes sense that it’s harder to find its location (at times frustrating I reckon) and survive the trip up until that point (monkeys + nightmare lights + clockworks). As for the design of the maze itself, nightmare lights on the inside felt wrong because it ruins the 1v1 AG climax if you were to retreat a bit and get chased by freshly spawned nightmare creatures from around the arena.
I always felt like the maze is supposed to be this breathing room that you need after you’ve dealt with the harshness of the previous biomes and before you start a boss fight.

Military and sacred biomes with fewer loot (compared to DS) are more fitting as this design prevents the player from getting an absurd amount of thulecite gear from the get-go and gives an incentive to kill the Ancient Fuelweaver for a ruins reset. Besides, it’s fair to say that it’s extremely unlikely to not get yellow or green gems given the relatively recent AG loot buff. And remember that in DS, unless you escaped, you were limited to 3 ruins per world that could not be reset… which most likely was the reason for why DS ruins were so rich.
Although, I’ll admit that non-existent military or empty military squares in DST are very disappointing and should be fixed.

All in all, there is no need to revisit the design of the ruins. But Klei should fix the issues related to twisted cave generation (intermingled biomes, ruins split across the whole map and so on).

Firstly, what you mean by“high risk high reward”is not in the same place. The monkeys biome is just an intermediate station, and the truly precious resources lie in the further back biomes. In the calm phase, monkeys will not attack you, and you can safely pass through there to reach the military or sacred. Even with a few monkeys following you, you can easily use Clockwork Rook to eliminate them. After that, no matter how crazy and terrifying the monkeys biome may be, it's none of your business. Your true adventure story will begin where you are now.And I think shadow creatures are much more dangerous than monkeys. Faced with a large group of monkeys, you can easily deal with them using Bramble Husk or Abigail. If you don't have special skills, you can also use Weather Pain, gunpowder, and pipe to kill them. Even if you don't have any weapons, you can still bribe Rock Lobster to fight for you.But what about facing a large group of shadow creatures? These methods can hardly help you, you can almost only run around. The sacred biome of DS perfectly fits this situation, isn't it more in line with the design concept of “high risk high reward”?Unfortunately, DST abandoned it.

Secondly, your theory about the maze is contradictory. The maze of DST is located at the deepest point of the ruins, but there are no nightmare lights inside the maze, which have been replaced by damaged clockwork creatures and relics. There are nightmare lights in the maze of DS, and the position of the biome is very shallow.I don't understand why you think the maze provides the best spoils that ruins can provide. Because even if you plunder all the resources in the magnificent boxes, the truly useful things may not even have a fifth of the sacred (after destroying all the statues and clockwork creatures).The most important thing is that all the treasures in the ruins require ancient altars to unleash their abilities, otherwise what is the use of having more resources? Ancient altars were not located in mazes, but in military and sacred. The number of spoils you gain by defeating AG cannot be compared to the number you can truly make ancient items.In terms of the current arrangement order of the DST ruins biomes, after you have cleared military or sacred, you have the ability to make a large amount of ancient equipment. So what is the significance of all the treasures in the maze? Killing AG is just to obtain the ancient key.

Thirdly, as I have already mentioned in the article, the Ruins reset function only came into existence two years after the caves was added to DST. Prior to this, DST had a pitiful lack of thulecite and could not meet the needs of multiple players. Even if it's really designed like this, do you think Klei made their players wait painfully for two years before completing the final point? So I think they added the Ruin reset feature to increase the regeneration method of those treasures (the only one), while allowing players to once again experience the pleasure of exploring ruins, rather than intentionally reducing the spoils and forcing players to do kill boss missions.

Finally, I would like to remind you that the information about DS is outdated and now DS can also reset the ruins.In the DS super update in April this year, they added “Seed of Ruin”, and the ruins can be completely reset to obtain more resources. I will put the link here. Think about it, given the abundance of DS ruins, Klei has added a reset function, so DST is unlikely to reduce spoils to limit players.

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 2

10 minutes ago, Mr.Oshiro said:

Firstly, what you mean by“high risk high reward”is not in the same place. The monkeys biome is just an intermediate station, and the truly precious resources lie in the further back biomes. In the calm phase, monkeys will not attack you, and you can safely pass through there to reach the military or sacred. Even with a few monkeys following you, you can easily use Clockwork Rook to eliminate them. After that, no matter how crazy and terrifying the monkeys biome may be, it's none of your business.

The DST residential is more like a barrier to the Ruins, protecting the whole place behind it. During the Nightmare phase, it is extremely dangerous to enter ruins, leave ruins, or move between the two branches of the ruins because of the Shadow Monkey's obstruction. Almost every have had the experience of being trapped in ruins and consuming more resources because of them.

I think it's a very interesting gameplay... also make nightmare cycle more important.

Edited by Cassielu
  • Like 1

I think that now is one of the better times to bring out this issue, as very probably, the next update will either be cave oriented or character oriented (which also means that there will be more time to approach this issue).

9 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Except all the times that they did.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Cassielu said:

The DST residential is more like a barrier to the Ruins, protecting the whole place behind it. During the Nightmare phase, it is extremely dangerous to enter ruins, leave ruins, or move between the two branches of the ruins because of the Shadow Monkey's obstruction. Many players have had the experience of being trapped in ruins because of them, consuming more resources.

I think it's a very interesting gameplay... In DS, there are almost no populated areas, no matter how dangerous it is will not threaten players on the other side of the world.

Yes, this is a great test of players' patience and whether they can safely pass the nightmare stage. In fact, almost every biome in the entire ruins is very dangerous at this time. The lichenland has many nightmare cracks, the houses have a large number of shadow monkeys, and the deeper biomes has dense nightmare lights. I think the initial design concept was during the nightmare phase, where players should not forcefully confront monster groups but avoid danger until the calm phase before continuing to explore.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, -Variant said:

Saying they never look back feels sort of over encompassing despite the fact that years old bloody ancient features have slowly but surely been getting amazing reworks recently.

These reworks are great. But I don't feel like that's what I or I think this topic is asking for. Replacing an bad old design with a new one is more like "move on", "look back" means to understand those broken good old design and fix the damage caused by updates over the years that were not properly thought through.

Edited by Cassielu

Klei just doesn't care. They made a Together version of the game and that's it.

Who needs normal ruins when it's more important for developers that the servers work stably.  

Who needs a normal solo game, if the game is Together and Klei absolutely don't care about the solo game.

Who needs normal local worlds, if you can make it so that the game always creates a server.

Who needs DS, if there is Together, which gives money, and let DS fans or play a game where there is nothing to do after 70 days (in which even for the 10th anniversary of hd texts were not added). Or they play Together, which was not created for people like them. Or get out of here. Or spend 20 years that by some miracle you will learn to be a good moders and maybe you will be able to transfer DST content to DS. And Klei will also be given more money for copyrights, so you do it stupidly for yourself. ( And there are no guides on the Internet for transferring content from DST to DS . Good luck)

Who needs to support DS. Make skins ? Nooo. Make new dls ? Nooo. Forget about this game ? Yeeesss !!!.  It's a miracle that for the decade of the game, the game received 1% of the unique DST content in the form of bugfix, new icons and an increase in the strength of thulecite bat... ( HD textures ? )

Do you want new bosses, new biomes, items and want the game to be longer? But it won't. Survive for 1 year and fall into ruins and that's it. Exploring the surface, exploring caves and exploring ruins and killing 4 seasonal bosses is generally all that DS + RoG can offer (DS+ROG is more expensive than DST). And there is literally nothing in the caves at all except the entrance to the ruins.
Someone is talking about dls.  But Shipwrecked is a RoG in ocean, but there are fewer mobs, fewer biomes, fewer bosses, no caves and ruins, and instead of them a volcano-biome. Hamlet is more unique, but also not comparable to DS + RoG.
Someone says that the game is over, but unlike DST, it either has huge holes in the content or there is no continued motivation to play.

Everyone in the game has their own goal why play - kill all the bosses, explore the entire map for content, complete quests or build a mega base (although if there is nothing but a mega base, then the game loses its meaning for many)

Tasks :

Characters : Unlocked characters in DS is a cool thing, but it is a one-time thing and therefore they are not included in the list of tasks in DLC'S

DS + RoG (best) :
1. The main task is to survive 1 year and kill 4 seasonal bosses.
2. Find the ruins and clean them up and kill the Ancient Guardian

P.S.But there is one problem. The arrival of bosses in DS is only 66%. And killing everyone at least once can drag on for 2 or even 3 years. And the game has nothing to offer you, because you have most likely cleaned up the ruins. In the end, you just have to wait... (This would work well in DST because of how much there is to do, but not in DS+ RoG)

Shipwrecked(worst) : 
1, The main task is to survive 1 year and kill "2" seasonal bosses.
2. Kill Quacken 

Hamlet(mid) : 
1.Survive 3-6 short seasons and kill Ancient Herald ( like a seasonal bosses ) . Moreover, these are the most active and dynamic seasons of all
2.Repair and destroy the Iron Hulk, find and kill Pugalisk and Queen Womant

Together :
The main task is to survive 1 year and kill 3 seasonal bosses.
2.Catch Desert Google and find Antilion
2. Find the ruins and clean them up and kill the Ancient Guardian ( DST ruins are so boring and so easy to find )
3.Find the Queen Bee, Dragon Fly and Klaus (you also need to find the key), Eye of Terror and Twins of Terror

4.Build Shadow Pieces
5.Find Toadstool and Nightmare Werepig
6. Find the Atrium and assemble the Fossil Fragment and kill Ancient Fuelweaver 
7.Find Lunar Island and search around the island and build the first altar and maybe kill Malbatross
8.Turn Star Caller's Staff into Moon Caller's Staff by protecting it from hounds and werepigs and and disassemble the staff for the sake of Iridescent Gem. Then find the Ancient Archive. Solve the riddle for Astral Detector.
9.With Astral Detector, find the second lunar altar and transport it from to the lunar island
10.Complete Crabby Hermit tasks and kill King Crab and collect the third lunar altar
11.Help Wagstaff stop Moonstorm and kill Celestial Champion
12. Defeat Lunar and Shadow Rift Cycle and the bosses and creatures there

DS is very lacking in late game content. If all the DST content in DS, there would be a very good motivation to go to Shipwrecked and Hamlet for cool things that would make performing such a huge number of tasks much more enjoyable.

I'm a little offended at Klei, though, that they forgot about DS. But I hope that someday they will remember about DS and give a bunch of new content. Even if it's a DLC transferring DST content to DS (maybe when Klein is already done with DST). 

Although I would rather like a new Don't Starve game, which will include a full-fledged solo mode with local responsive worlds and 3 levels. And DST-type multiplayer. And 2 styles of the world: DS style and DST style. And Shipwrecked and Hamlet.And all the other unique DS and DST content in one game. And of course skins.

But this is more like a sweet dream...

DST is not as interesting as DS in general terms... But there is absolutely no deep late content in DS, which is in DST, and DS needs texture updates, bug fixes and armor stack rework...

Only if it was two games in one... Everyone would get the gaming experience they want... And no one would be deprived...

:(

• Haha 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1

40 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

Who needs normal local worlds, if you can make it so that the game always creates a server.

Don't Starve Alone mod allows you to eliminate all lag from caves, turning off the caves shard when there's no one in it, making the game behave similarly to how it does when there's only the surface shard.

43 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

DST content in DS, go to Shipwrecked

Island Adventures mod adds SW into DST and you can setup a 4-shard server to make seaworthy work, allowing you to travel between caves, surface, SW and volcano.

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1

7 hours ago, Hungry French said:

Who needs normal ruins when it's more important for developers that the servers work stably.  

Who needs a normal solo game, if the game is Together and Klei absolutely don't care about the solo game.

Who needs DS, if there is Together, which gives money, and let DS fans or play a game where there is nothing to do after 70 days (in which even for the 10th anniversary of hd texts were not added). Or they play Together, which was not created for people like them. Or get out of here. Or spend 20 years that by some miracle you will learn to be a good moders and maybe you will be able to transfer DST content to DS. And Klei will also be given more money for copyrights, so you do it stupidly for yourself. ( And there are no guides on the Internet for transferring content from DST to DS . Good luck)

Who needs to support DS. Make skins ? Nooo. Make new dls ? Nooo. Forget about this game ? Yeeesss !!!.  It's a miracle that for the decade of the game, the game received 1% of the unique DST content in the form of bugfix, new icons and an increase in the strength of thulecite bat... ( HD textures ? )

Do you want new bosses, new biomes, items and want the game to be longer? But it won't. Survive for 1 year and fall into ruins and that's it. Exploring the surface, exploring caves and exploring ruins and killing 4 seasonal bosses is generally all that DS + RoG can offer (DS+ROG is more expensive than DST). And there is literally nothing in the caves at all except the entrance to the ruins.
Someone is talking about dls.  But Shipwrecked is a RoG in ocean, but there are fewer mobs, fewer biomes, fewer bosses, no caves and ruins, and instead of them a volcano-biome. Hamlet is more unique, but also not comparable to DS + RoG.
Someone says that the game is over, but unlike DST, it either has huge holes in the content or there is no continued motivation to play.

Everyone in the game has their own goal why play - kill all the bosses, explore the entire map for content, complete quests or build a mega base (although if there is nothing but a mega base, then the game loses its meaning for many)

Tasks :

Characters : Unlocked characters in DS is a cool thing, but it is a one-time thing and therefore they are not included in the list of tasks in DLC'S

DS + RoG (best) :

P.S.But there is one problem. The arrival of bosses in DS is only 66%. And killing everyone at least once can drag on for 2 or even 3 years. And the game has nothing to offer you, because you have most likely cleaned up the ruins. In the end, you just have to wait... (This would work well in DST because of how much there is to do, but not in DS+ RoG)

Shipwrecked(worst) : 
2. Kill Quacken 

Hamlet(mid) : 
1.Survive 3-6 short seasons and kill Ancient Herald ( like a seasonal bosses ) . Moreover, these are the most active and dynamic seasons of all

Together :
2. Find the ruins and clean them up and kill the Ancient Guardian ( DST ruins are so boring and so easy to find )
3.Find the Queen Bee, Dragon Fly and Klaus (you also need to find the key), Eye of Terror and Twins of Terror

4.Build Shadow Pieces
7.Find Lunar Island and search around the island and build the first altar and maybe kill Malbatross
8.Turn Star Caller's Staff into Moon Caller's Staff by protecting it from hounds and werepigs and and disassemble the staff for the sake of Iridescent Gem. Then find the Ancient Archive. Solve the riddle for Astral Detector.
9.With Astral Detector, find the second lunar altar and transport it from to the lunar island
10.Complete Crabby Hermit tasks and kill King Crab and collect the third lunar altar

DS is very lacking in late game content. If all the DST content in DS, there would be a very good motivation to go to Shipwrecked and Hamlet for cool things that would make performing such a huge number of tasks much more enjoyable.

I'm a little offended at Klei, though, that they forgot about DS. But I hope that someday they will remember about DS and give a bunch of new content. Even if it's a DLC transferring DST content to DS (maybe when Klein is already done with DST). 

Although I would rather like a new Don't Starve game, which will include a full-fledged solo mode with local responsive worlds and 3 levels. And DST-type multiplayer. And 2 styles of the world: DS style and DST style. And Shipwrecked and Hamlet.And all the other unique DS and DST content in one game. And of course skins.

DST is not as interesting as DS in general terms... But there is absolutely no deep late content in DS, which is in DST, and DS needs texture updates, bug fixes and armor stack rework...

Only if it was two games in one... Everyone would get the gaming experience they want... And no one would be deprived...

So sad.Klei has not responded yet.

• Sad Dupe 2
  • Spooky 1

9 hours ago, grm9 said:

Мод Don't Starve Alone позволяет устранить все задержки в работе caves, отключая осколок caves, когда в нем никого нет, заставляя игру вести себя аналогично тому, как это происходит, когда есть только осколок surface.

But the game still has very long downloads, which have always been like this. And DST with Don't Starve Alone still doesn't have the same stability as DS.

10 hours ago, grm9 said:

Мод Don't Starve Alone позволяет устранить все задержки в работе caves, отключая осколок caves, когда в нем никого нет, заставляя игру вести себя аналогично тому, как это происходит, когда есть только осколок surface.

Мод Island Adventures добавляет SW в ЛЕТНЕЕ время, и вы можете настроить сервер с 4 осколками для обеспечения мореходности, позволяя путешествовать между пещерами, поверхностью, SW и вулканом.

But Shipwrecked is different, he lost part of the DS mechanic and has strange things. It doesn 't convey the same experience . And the lag is much stronger than the original.
And in the game it is still impossible to get a full-fledged Hamlet even with the help of mods. You can't get generation like in DS, you can't get the same caves, you can't get ruins under caves and classical generation. Many solo mechanics cannot be obtained from DS. To get the same interesting DS experience, but supplemented with DST updates, you need to download mods 10 and 7 of which did not even come out, and the rest will either load the system with lags or create bugs.  Even if the necessary mods had already been created, it would be a miracle if they worked together without mistakes.

• Spooky 1

13 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

But the game still has very long downloads, which have always been like this. And DST with Don't Starve Alone still doesn't have the same stability as DS.

But Shipwrecked is different, he lost part of the DS mechanic and has strange things. It doesn 't convey the same experience . And the lag is much stronger than the original.
And in the game it is still impossible to get a full-fledged Hamlet even with the help of mods. You can't get generation like in DS, you can't get the same caves, you can't get ruins under caves and classical generation. Many solo mechanics cannot be obtained from DS. To get the same interesting DS experience, but supplemented with DST updates, you need to download mods 10 and 7 of which did not even come out, and the rest will either load the system with lags or create bugs.  Even if the necessary mods had already been created, it would be a miracle if they worked together without mistakes.

I was telling you solutions to your issues that you can use at the moment instead of complaining to possibly get better solutions at some point.

1 minute ago, grm9 said:

I was telling you solutions to your issues that you can use at the moment instead of complaining to possibly get better solutions at some point.

I can get +- normal game stability with the MOD. But where can I get exclusive DS content ? Yes, i can get Shipwrecked, although not the same as it was in DS. And the rest of the content ?

16 hours ago, -Variant said:

latest.png?ex=654e57e5&is=653be2e5&hm=307e7753313a36dc6bf1aae0a8f89b7a43652aca15db568bede76cc3640b43d0&

Why was it necessary to remove the old farms ?

• Spooky 1

On 10/26/2023 at 7:45 PM, Mr.Oshiro said:

also makes it ugly and narrow.

.thumb.png.df27d3755e19a060e7ca3dfa4407817d.png

Also, depth striders no longer spawn in the actual ruins part. It should return since it is great for atmosohere, challenge, and Webber players.

1 hour ago, Hungry French said:

Why was it necessary to remove the old farms ?

No point in them existing.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Also, depth striders no longer spawn in the actual ruins part. It should return since it is great for atmosohere, challenge, and Webber players.

Nightmare Light was also removed from Labyrinth. The shadow trap was removed and the total duration of the nightmare phase in the DST became less

8 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

No point in them existing.

And the meaning of the new farms ? The old farms could be made as good as the new ones. Klei just wanted to make another rework that would REPLACE what was already good or required a balanced revision. What prevented Klei from preserving old and new farms ?

You literally have no choice. You're either lucky enough to fall in love with rework DST or you don't like them and there's nothing you can do.

• Spooky 1

14 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

And the meaning of the new farms ? The old farms could be made as good as the new ones. Klei just wanted to make another rework that would REPLACE what was already good or required a balanced revision. What prevented Klei from preserving old and new farms ?

Because they made new farms.

7 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Because they made new farms.

If you have created something new, you don't have to throw away something old.
The same can be said about DS apparently. When will Klei throw DST in the trash and make a new solo DS game ? 
Which will replace both the original DS and DST ?

Edited by Hungry French
  • Spooky 1

4 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

If you have created something new, you don't have to throw away something old.
The same can be said about DS apparently. When will Klei throw DST in the trash and make a new solo DS game ? 
Which will replace both the original DS and DST ?

They reworked farming from the ground up because it was bad. It is like buying a new better home, but still cleaning and dusting the old messy one years past.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakepeng99 said:

They reworked farming from the ground up because it was bad. It is like buying a new better home, but still cleaning and dusting the old messy one years past.

A terrible example.
Another example is more suitable here:
Klei has a bicycle wheel blown off and instead of replacing the wheel, they buy a new bike and go into the money minus

When will they buy a new better home that will be better than DST and DS?

• Spooky 1

6 minutes ago, gamehun20 said:

Not any time soon probably 

It's sad.
DS is an extremely raw game and I don't even have time to blink as my world becomes empty.
And I don't even want to play DST, because it looks more boring than DS, although I mostly like the new content, but that the game was completely made for multiplayer, which is why the solo game is simply not interesting. Even in a co-op, it's not super fun to play DST... Because I like to play alone more, but the game is not designed for solo

It's kind of sad that I stopped playing DST very quickly and only take away daily gifts...
Well, I'm waiting for DS updates and watching cool new updates in DST, but I don't want to play them at all...

• Sad Dupe 1
  • Spooky 1

14 hours ago, Hungry French said:

Tasks :

DS + RoG (best) :

Shipwrecked(worst) : 
2. Kill Quacken 

Hamlet(mid) : 

Together :

4.Build Shadow Pieces

Dude, you are just delusional. There is a reason why DS received three DLCs instead of getting updates every three months up to this day. Because the DS game is finished, just like the DLCs and it really is a miracle that they still go back there and make a bunch of bugfixes as well as adding some QoL stuff.

14 hours ago, Hungry French said:

Who needs DS, if there is Together, which gives money, and let DS fans or play a game where there is nothing to do after 70 days (in which even for the 10th anniversary of hd texts were not added). Or they play Together, which was not created for people like them.

So people in DS should get content that was not made for them? Like they boot up one day and have a new crafting UI and farming system?

1 hour ago, Hungry French said:

You literally have no choice. You're either lucky enough to fall in love with rework DST or you don't like them and there's nothing you can do.

Oh, nevermind. You just want the stuff without the content.

38 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

It's sad.
DS is an extremely raw game and I don't even have time to blink as my world becomes empty.

This is why they made three DLCs.

38 minutes ago, Hungry French said:

And I don't even want to play DST, because it looks more boring than DS, although I mostly like the new content, but that the game was completely made for multiplayer, which is why the solo game is simply not interesting. Even in a co-op, it's not super fun to play DST... Because I like to play alone more, but the game is not designed for solo

I really don't understand what are you asking for, you want the DST stuff in the DS game, but the DST stuff is too boring, except the new DST stuff (that requires you to go with the old DST stuff).

Like do you want all the enemies from DST in DS but with a lower maximun health? this is the only thing that I could imagine that you want.

Edited by Valase
The first was unfinished.
  • Big Ups 1

7 minutes ago, Valase said:

Dude, you are just delusional. There is a reason why DS received three DLCs instead of getting updates every three months up to this day. Because the DS game is finished, just like the DLCs and it really is a miracle that they still go back there and make a bunch of bugfixes as well as adding some QoL stuff.

2 DLC's. RoG was moved to DST and you don't even have to pay for it.
The finished game...  Would it be good if in 2016 Together would also become a finished game?

16 minutes ago, Valase said:

So people in DS should get content that was not made for them? Like they boot up one day and have a new crafting UI and farming system?

No. They should get new biomes, new creatures, new tasks, new bosses and new items.  I repeat, the game is extremely empty and if they need something and need it, it's new content, not reworking the old one or changing the interface (Only HD textures as an exception)

22 minutes ago, Valase said:

Oh, nevermind. You just want the stuff without the content.

No. Farms should be divided into 2 types.
1.Cheap and time-saving old farms.
2.Or new reworked farms for those who want to spend a lot of time on the garden and create a lot of vegetables for teammates

28 minutes ago, Valase said:

This is why they made three DLCs.

2 DLC's.  
Shipwrecked is incredibly small and there is practically nothing to do there.
Hamlet is not bad,
Shipwrecked and Hamlet cannot compare with DS + RoG in size and elaboration.
DST is generally a different level, because it is the content of multiplayer DS + RoG, but also the addition of new content for almost 8 years ( and there will be even more content )

47 minutes ago, Valase said:

I really don't understand what are you asking for, you want the DST stuff in the DS game, but the DST stuff is too boring, except the new DST stuff (that requires you to go with the old DST stuff).

Like do you want all the enemies from DST in DS but with a lower maximun health? this is the only thing that I could imagine that you want.

Have you played DS ?
*Many of the things listed below could be made exclusive to the new solo game mode, so that it would not hurt multiplayer and pvp*
1. Add a real Shipwrecked and Hamlet
2. Mini generation with portal parts and adventure mode.
3.The return of mini forest to Marsh in which Sinkhole appears
4.To return the fact that Moose/Goose came to the player alone, and not a huge number appeared all over the map.
   And to return the fact that Dragon Fly came to the player in the summer.
5,The Return of Sunken Boat and Flotsam
6. Return the cave generation as it was in DS (of course with what appeared in DST).
Animation of the descent into the caves. And the fact that in the caves it is impossible to know what day and time it is now
7.Return the DS generation of ruins and that the ruins were under the caves (of course with what appeared in DST), Ruins Sinkhole.
And Bring back the old time of the nightmare cycle, which was much longer in DS. And bring back the shadow trap for Ornate Chest.
8.Return the teenbird's ability to peck the player for 2 damage.
9.Bring back the old Beardlords, Who in DS were not just black versions of Bunnyman's with a different loot (like in DST).
But they were creatures with different animations of walking, running, attacking. There were other very scary and annoying sounds. Had increased damage and attack speed...
10.Bring back the Old Bell, turning flowers into full moon into evil flowers, turning mushrooms into mushrooms tree.
11. Bring back old farms and not rework characters
12.Get back the old high attack speed of Deerclops and the area damage that you get behind his back.
Give the Beargear a longer range of hitting the ground and the area damage that you get behind his back
13.Bring back the old mechanics of sleep and the mechanics of rebirth
14. The return of anti-insulation, when wearing winter clothes in the summer, you overheated faster. And because of the summer clothes, you are faster freezing in winter.
    Bring back the old tree burning rate. They burn too long and completely replace the fire pit
15.Return 100 fire damage for fire staff, fire dart and sale male.  
Due to pvp, they are very weakened and they are almost useless, due to the fact that many creatures receive much less than 100 damage. And it was possible to simply limit the damage to the players.
16..Make it so that when playing solo, the world does not work as a server, but as a local game as in DS (But you can do without it because of the mod)
17.The old fire mechanics were so strong that Ice Flingomatic could not protect against it.
But I want to bring it back just because it made Willow a very interesting character because of her accidental arson of objects when she has 50% of her sanity
17.Make a choice of hp balance of creatures for solo player or for multiplayer (Solo player, if desired, will be able to play with hp balance for multiplayer).

P.S. Yes, there is a mod to change the hp of bosses and creatures. But we don't know what kind of balance Klei hp would make for a solo player. For all creatures and bosses are balanced under 2-6 people. Moreover, for how many people the balance occurs can only be understood by comparing DS hp and DST hp

Something like this. There are a lot more differences in games.
And I haven't mentioned the things that were well changed in the DST yet.
For example, Armor stack, which turned the character into an almost invulnerable creature in DS :

Football Helmet + Log suite = 96% damage protection.
Thulecite Crown + Night Armor = 99.5 % damage protection.

I hope I haven't forgotten anything 

• Spooky 1