Hey the new main music is super dope, could it be played for the new bosses ingame?

The new main menu music has to be one of my favorite tracks in recent memory. Was thinking it would make the new boss fights little more special/cool if the music played. If not the menu track then perhaps other new music for the new bosses

Thanks for the cool beta

I know this is mean to say this but I think it sucks, it's it sounds really out of place especially compared to a lot of the recent tracks, it doesn't sound Don't Starve- at all. So I'm thankful Klei never adds menu tracks in game

45 minutes ago, WhackE said:

I know this is mean to say this but I think it sucks, it's it sounds really out of place especially compared to a lot of the recent tracks, it doesn't sound Don't Starve- at all. So I'm thankful Klei never adds menu tracks in game

The theme of the update is different. We don't get three new bosses in a single update that often. And it's better than the ear-jumpscare we currently have. Can't wait for it to disappear forever.

59 minutes ago, WhackE said:

I know this is mean to say this but I think it sucks

9 minutes ago, SapoLover said:

Can't wait for it to disappear forever.

I'll play good cop here.

I think there are infinitely better ways to criticize something.

It's not a bad track, but man! I think this might be the first time I ever actually turn off the music Haha. That part where it goes "eu au eu ae eu au" drives me insane, it sounds like clown music! Had fun driving my friend insane with it last night, haha.

I do love the concept of a new EFS for our fellow bosses but I would rather it be custom and suited for them. Think it'd be fun to have the regular themes but twisted, to play on mutation. But I'm no audio designer/composer, that be my weakest aspect in game development!

1 minute ago, Hornete said:

I do love the concept of a new EFS for our fellow bosses but I would rather it be custom and suited for them. Think it'd be fun to have the regular themes but twisted, to play on mutation.

Now that I'm thinking about it... I'd love something eerie and distorted.

The new sounds have VERY subtle hints of distorted sounds and static in them, some sort of terror-based distorted track for the Mutants would be amazing...

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

I'll play good cop here.

I think there are infinitely better ways to criticize something.

that is true, but I just don't like it and that is simply my opinion, not that it matters much here.

Archived