can the gramaphone have priority over work/farming music, please?

it'd be great, since right now it's kinda stinky because if you do anything work related the music track takes priority over the gramaphone, and then suddenly you have a cacophony of music tracks mashed together. also, is the gramaphone volume tied to any volume slider? it's so quiet i can barely hear it while doing stuff

As calmly as I can say it.... ANYTHING to stop hearing the farming music. (also, if we could get some of the character themes, Wx-78's "non-binary code" the current track for "host of horrors"  these are almost too good not to have as in game music)

Side note, any one else feel like the phonograph is a bit quiet at times?

17 hours ago, chirsg said:

I want gramophone to also have priority over cawnival theme. Also, it should be permanent too. For the price it costs to make, it's not that harmful to balance to have it play permanently. 

Would be nice to able to put it on loop. Well I guess not so nice for Maxwell..

1 hour ago, ZeRoboButler said:

I think its radius where you hear the music could be doubled.

12 hours ago, ZeRoboButler said:

As calmly as I can say it.... ANYTHING to stop hearing the farming music. (also, if we could get some of the character themes, Wx-78's "non-binary code" the current track for "host of horrors"  these are almost too good not to have as in game music)

I don't mind the farming music, I actually find that it makes dusk and night more lively since it's the only non-combat music that plays at that time of day... BUT I wish it wouldn't interrupt when the work music is already playing, both because it's jarring and because I like most of the work music tracks better, especially spring and summer.

Archived