Any predictions on what the update'll be about?

Broadcast is having problems and went down but I saw Lunar versions of Vargs, Frogs, Bearger and Deerclops with new drops from each lunar variant. Pretty exciting stuff. Looks like rifts will have a big impact on your world after all, transforming various mobs and bosses into new versions with new drops and attacks and with new craftable structures and items from said new drops.

Late game world's with rifts open will actually be pretty different after all, I think this could be pretty epic.

Edit: damn and now it's over haha. Well I got to see a tiny bit at least.

Just now, Creatorofswamps said:

Since I'm not an English speaker, tell me will frogs appear or is it just a job? I really liked the lchgushki and everything that was shown on the stream!

In the end, I was right, they added a frog to the game.

Just now, Creatorofswamps said:

Since I'm not an English speaker, tell me will frogs appear or is it just a job? I really liked the lchgushki and everything that was shown on the stream!

I only caught the very end of the stream but it sounds like there's now lunar rain or something and Frogs and other mobs can be transformed by it?

2 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

I only caught the very end of the stream but it sounds like there's now lunar rain or something and Frogs and other mobs can be transformed by it?

The new weather is hail and it will do damage to players and creatures from what I saw. Also Bearger, Deerclops, and Varg will resurrect into a phase 2 when you kill them becoming really strong with a bunch of new attacks. They did say frogs mutate too but I didn't see them show it.

2 minutes ago, Valase said:

In the end, I was right, they added a frog to the game

So that's where my toad that I gave away went:wilson_laugh:

1 minute ago, Mysterious box said:

The new weather is hail and it will do damage to players and creatures from what I saw. Also Bearger, Deerclops, and Varg will resurrect into a phase 2 when you kill them becoming really strong. They did say frogs mutate too but I didn't see them show it.

It's a pity they didn't show the frog in the game it's interesting which desine they chose from the show

Bearger will do a multi swipe combo that will combo you and knock you back after the combo or do a butt attack if your behind her. The varge will breath icy fire breath over a large area and spawn hounds who become horror hounds when they die. Deerclops has a freeze aura and does free slam attacks that freeze the area.

1 minute ago, Creatorofswamps said:

Screenshot_20230929-024035_Chrome.jpg

Ty I was curious to see what they look like I assume they'll be neutral to Wurt since Mutated spiders are neutral to Webber also it makes me wonder if merms are gonna meet a similar fate.

4 minutes ago, Zima Blue said:

Is it still going to be today? It's getting kinda late here in my country :wilson_cry:

They said it's definitely launching tonight.

Archived