[Poll] What'd excite you more coming to the Beta?

[Poll] What'd excite you more coming to the Beta?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Title. Trying to gauge the attitude of the playerbase for no particular reason.

• Skill trees and reworks for existing characters
    • Reworks for the unimplemented singleplayer characters
    • New characters entirely

New characters are welcome, nothing bad with that. No need for something doesn't mean it's not nice to have more than you need.

But first figure out how to make all characters stand out in some way. Such willow. Sometimes I'm forgetting she exists then I see one get kicked.

Goddman balancing/rework in the thousands things in need in the game or the promised 

On 8/10/2023 at 9:41 PM, Antynomity said:

Where's the "Permanent new rift content for all characters to enjoy" 

11 hours ago, landromat said:

We definitely need more characters

No.

On 8/17/2023 at 12:06 PM, landromat said:

We definitely need more characters

half of the character cast is very underwhelming compared to the top ones, no

make characters more interesting with downsides if anything, all the reworks did is just add more perks to characters and downside changes were so uninpsired and boring and undertuned where they are flavor disadvantages like they used to be specifically for Wickerbottom, WX-78. Some of them even lost their downsides completely like Wolfgang (not a big downside but you no longer need to shovel tonnes of food into your mouth to upkeep 2x damage).

On 8/21/2023 at 4:22 PM, Dragonboooorn said:

Klei literally invented skill tree mechanic just to make more filler updates and make us wait for "From Beyond" arc updates even longer.

Crazy for the filler content to be better than the main content 

On 8/21/2023 at 3:22 PM, Dragonboooorn said:

Klei literally invented skill tree mechanic just to make more filler updates and make us wait for "From Beyond" arc updates even longer.

People are expecting the third from beyond update to be the “It’ll all make sense” update.. but I strongly feel like they’re going to be disappointed.

Not because I don’t trust Klei to deliver quality content, but because I don’t trust them to be able to deliver it this soon.. 

think about it- First Lunar Rift, First Shadow Rift, and now you expect the third update to just be the dramatic conclusion?

Hahaha no… I more realistically expect Klei to continue to use Lunar & Shadow Rifts beyond just this years 3 planned updates until they feel happy and comfortable with how they add to gameplay.

ALSO- it’s super important that I mention the Cult of the Lamb crossover, it uses the very some Rift animations from the current from Beyond story arch.

I actually don’t expect the next update to be the big one that makes everything all make sense, and I won’t be disappointed when the next from beyond update leaves me desiring more.

Klei has confirmed they’ll continue working on them beyond the roadmap, so let’s not rush any creative ideas they may can conjure up with this! 

Archived