Wolfgang Skill Tree

I feel like wolfgang skill tree isn't much impactful as wormwood's or woodie's. I like the idea of new dumbbells and higher chance to crit doing chores is amazing, but I feel he's lacking something. Maybe perks related to his mighty form, speed, meter or new things he could do. His skill tree feels too simple for me. What do you guys think? 

6 minutes ago, Brubs_98 said:

I feel like wolfgang skill tree isn't much impactful as wormwood's or woodie's. I like the idea of new dumbbells and higher chance to crit doing chores is amazing, but I feel he's lacking something. Maybe perks related to his mighty form, speed, meter or new things he could do. His skill tree feels too simple for me. What do you guys think? 

He's fine. Let sleeping dogs lie. Trust me. 

While his skill tree dosent bring more new features like Wormwood and Woodies skill trees, they fit his character role and makes him reliable with new content cuz of stupid planar joke system. 

I only dislike his coach skill, why its exclusive to normal form? Seeing literall giant of a man, who also happends to be your ally, cheering you up saying motivational stuff is epic and fits both Wolfgang and the vibe. idk why Wolfgang is shy to talk in his mighty form, development skill issue from devs said tbh

1 minute ago, Dragonboooorn said:

I only dislike his coach skill, why its exclusive to normal form? Seeing literall giant of a man, who also happends to be your ally, cheering you up saying motivational stuff is epic and fits both Wolfgang and the vibe. idk why Wolfgang is shy to talk in his mighty form, development skill issue from devs said tbh

tbf, coaches are typically past their prime. At your most buff, you're at your biggest. When you're smaller, you're a bastion of wisdom.
When Tom Platz was competing in olympia, he was an absolute unit.

Right now, he's doing mostly coaching. He's a unit-lite compared to what he is now, but you're likelier to see him with a whistle than you would when he was at his peak. 

Bring back 136 woodie.

1 minute ago, chirsg said:

tbf, coaches are typically past their prime. At your most buff, you're at your biggest. When you're smaller, you're a bastion of wisdom.
When Tom Platz was competing in olympia, he was an absolute unit.

Right now, he's doing mostly coaching. He's a unit-lite compared to what he is now, but you're likelier to see him with a whistle than you would when he was at his peak. 

Bring back 136 woodie.

you made me see World in diffrent light rn

I know his skill tree isn't as flashy as the other two, but honestly I don't think it needed to be. He's fun enough to play without the skill tree, and besides the planar stuff, his kit was all pretty reliable across the board so it didn't need drastic changes. A few number tweaks and better interactions with the planar system and he's pretty great imo.

Also odd question, but I didn't get a chance to test this yet. Does the thermbell lose durability from working out, losing hot/cold temp, or both?

Thanks for the replies! I just wanted some simple tweaks to existing abilities like his insulation and mightiness to make the skill tree feel more impactful and make our choice of perks really matter. But, I agree with you all, he's already a great character who doesn't need buffs.

Imho the most interesting skill is the +100% dumbell damage since it makes them viable weapons that you can throw if needed.

the base dumbell becomes a 34 damage weapon like the spear and a 85 damage gembell with 500 uses is comparable to 2.5 thulicite clubs.

19 hours ago, Brubs_98 said:

feel he's lacking something

Dude pls

4 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

they continue giving already powerful characters less impactful skill trees

Lucid

4 hours ago, Brubs_98 said:

his insulation and mightiness to make the skill tree feel more impactful and make our choice of perks really matter

Not only that but u r missing out how good freezing is in the game

Throwing a bell is aoe damage and aoe feeezing tooI. It can demolish spider and monkey crowds if u r good enough to make it work

also some niche things like ice dumbell against Crab King

plus elemental damage is super Strong and with the right align u can do 201 damage per hit against Celestial Champion for example (shadow alignment + shadow reaper /void cowl)

also brightshade staff going bananas HE ISNT EVEN A MAGE CHAR IN THE FIRST PLACE

like what else 

Archived