Cant access new content

Hi,

So in my 4000 day world, i cant access the new content that just released.

The problem is that when i initially created the world i was new to the game and decided to turn off nightmare fissures in the caves. I continued to play the game all these years without consequences.

Is there another way I can access the new materials to make the new gear?

Is it possible to make the game force a nightmare fissure into the world?  

The only nightmare fissures i have are near the archives (after i completed tbe puzzle) where the war between light/shadow happens. They are not always present but they do open up sometimes. Maybe these could be used to spawn the new nightmare creatures?

Would a dev kindly look into this and consider a solution?

i have all the brightshade gear so it would be a real shame if i could not enjoy this newer content too. 

@CharlesBplease help if you can. 

kindest regards

Wait, the new rifts spawn from nightmare fissures? I thought they were just like the surface rifts and spawn mostly anywhere.

That said- Fastest way to fight the new content is by not fighting it at all- 4 Depth Worms from a Depthworms wave will easily kill them for you.

Save tool durability, reap completely free rewards.

Im on ps5 hence why i posted on the playstation forum lol. But thanks anyway.

and yes the rift spawns but its the dreadstone mining outcrop that spawns the new enemies which drop the dark tatters or whatever the new material is that i need access to. 

4 hours ago, Cosmodog said:

Did the Fuelweaver fight twice.

Hand doesn’t accept the 5 dreadstone, it’s broken, all my friends tried on their world it doesn’t work. 

no fissures opened, my world has everything on. 

We have different problems. Please kindly start your own topic to try and get help with it. 

My rifts in the caves appear but i dont have any nightmare fissures in my world except the ones near the archives. Therefore im unable to acquire the materials needed for the new gear. 

The dev's already gave his comment here;

On 6/17/2023 at 12:46 AM, CharlesB said:

Thanks for pointing this out, there's an issue with giving the dreadstone to the hand. This will be fixed in the next update

Meanwhile if you want to play the new content, you could enable it from world settings.

On 6/15/2023 at 10:44 PM, DSTplayer121 said:

Hi,

So in my 4000 day world, i cant access the new content that just released.

The problem is that when i initially created the world i was new to the game and decided to turn off nightmare fissures in the caves. I continued to play the game all these years without consequences.

Is there another way I can access the new materials to make the new gear?

Is it possible to make the game force a nightmare fissure into the world?  

The only nightmare fissures i have are near the archives (after i completed tbe puzzle) where the war between light/shadow happens. They are not always present but they do open up sometimes. Maybe these could be used to spawn the new nightmare creatures?

Would a dev kindly look into this and consider a solution?

i have all the brightshade gear so it would be a real shame if i could not enjoy this newer content too. 

@CharlesBplease help if you can. 

kindest regards

@JoeW

Is there any chance that we can enable the nightmare fissures after the world has already been created? We don't want to lose our worlds for not being able to access the new bosses and new items… my world for example has 15,000 days and I have the fissures disabled since creation, I can't reverse now :( 

2 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Unfortunately the current design requires the fissures so they will not be in worlds that have the fissures turned off.

Is there no way at all for a fissure to be created/spawned where the world lacks one? 

i have fissures in the lunar grotto after the archive puzzle was completed. Can they be used at all?

11 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

I will take a look at this fissure setting tomorrow for retrofitting or allowing the grotto fissures depending on investigation results.

We are counting on you, I'm sure you can help us :yaypigs:

On 6/22/2023 at 2:41 AM, JesseB_Klei said:

I will take a look at this fissure setting tomorrow for retrofitting or allowing the grotto fissures depending on investigation results.

Please do. I appreciate you taking the time to try and find a solution. 

Archived