Ruins armor should have planar defense

While that sounds reasonable, But I really don't want to see Ruins solve everything.

Since RoT, it seems like we have a million challenges that doesn't have good or special enough rewards, they need buff, give the player more reason to do these things. Rather than enriching the biomes of the game that are already richest.

I think it's actually a better equivalent for the Dreadstone armor and the bone helm/armor to be the shadow counterpart to the new lunar armor. Since you get each of those after killing a boss, it feels like a similar progression level of only being able to access lunar armor post CC fight.

If they are going to add planar defense to ruins gear, I would say the suit would be alright. The crown already has the invaluable force field, but the suit only has a novel sanity boost (and more durability, I suppose). I don’t think adding a minor amount of planar defense would be a bad idea for the suit to have it stand out a bit more.

Archived