[Game Update] - 551676

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a case where the game could crash randomly during world generation start.
  • Fixed dismantling Wanda’s pocket watches inside a pocket dimensional container creating items at the World’s origin. They will now always spawn outside of the pocket dimensional container instead.
  • Auto stacking items such as Rot will no longer grab nearby burning items and extinguish them.
  • Fixed a crash with unraveling an ensemble item that has scrolled off of the screen.
  • Fixed Walter not losing sanity over time while wearing the Bone Helm.
  • Fixed Woodie’s Hockey Skates item having opaque spacers.
  • Fixed a crash when navigating the World Settings and World Generation menus.
  • Fixed an issue with Cracked Pillar getting stuck inside of pillars and ponds.

Notes for Modders

• A temporary debug log will happen for thermal stones. We are tracking down an issue with the light entity being removed while the thermal stone is still active. If you see in your server logs a bunch of stale component references to heatrock please see if there is a stack trace where they first start and file a bug report with the log.

View full update

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • Sanity 1

26 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Just curious is there a chance of the merm follower ai getting another look? It's so hard to take advantage of the shared feeding bonus because of how they run from you when your trying to feed the them.

Yes, I am constantly suffering from this

1 hour ago, Evelo said:

Cool cool. There's also a little white vertical line on burnt evergreen trees.

This bug has been around for so long that it's almost canon

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Notes for ModdersA temporary debug log will happen for thermal stones. We are tracking down an issue with the light entity being removed while the thermal stone is still active. If you see in your server logs a bunch of stale component references to heatrock please see if there is a stack trace where they first start and file a bug report with the log.

Tangentially related but an active thermal doesn't give any light when walter rides his woby-mobile

The same probably happens with a boof but i haven't tried/tested it

• Sanity 1

Since more than enough has been said on the matter, I have been hesitant to ask this in the previous update posts, but does the team have any plans on fixing the slowed down attack speed and reverting the action speed back to what it was before?

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Evelo said:

Cool cool. There's also a little white vertical line on burnt evergreen trees.

Still?

I think i reported that bug like year ago but it got burried.

Tho it only happens at certain zoom levels. ( At least on my native resolution. )

Edited by ALCRD
  • Big Ups 1