Why is this door tormenting me?

I have this door that just keeps getting itself auto-locked. I have destroyed it and rebuilt it, made extra sure there's no automation wire going through it. I had dupes set it to "auto" like five times, but it just keeps reverting to locked. Whaaat am I missing!

:spidercowers:

Thank :<

door.JPG

Doesn't happen to any other door, I've got plenty of these. It started happening when I once drew automation wire through a door there by accident, and then ever since the door (even destroyed and rebuilt) is misbehaving like this :<

3 hours ago, cezarica said:

White port = no automation wire connected. Red port = automation wire connected, no matter if it isn't connected to something else, it behaves as red signal by default.

This.
The pic shows a red dot on the door. That little piece of automation wire needs to be deconstructed for the door to become "normal" again.

On 3/20/2023 at 8:06 PM, Orzelek said:

Can you check if there is no 1 "dot" of automation wire on door automation port?
Automation wire hanging in the air is a red signal by default.

This was it! Sneaky sneaky thing...

On 3/21/2023 at 2:57 AM, DolphinWing said:

Did you have some mods about the mechanic doors? I think default mech door has the automation input at its left side when rotated to horizontal. But your door seems to have a automation input on the right side.

Can just flip it around :)

Archived