Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2023

6 hours ago, arubaro said:

if someone needs healing in the 1st phase means that they wont be able to finish the fight. Or will say that to be able to kite a treeguard do you need to be a mega pro...

wigfrid doesnt save more resources than wolfgang, not even healing since, if you tank as wolfgang you will finish most fights before diying. He is also able to wear marble suit without penalties which is a really cheap armor with good durability 

Yeah that is fair. For kiting i was talking about the raid bosses, not the cannon fodder.

On 11/5/2023 at 1:29 PM, Jakepeng99 said:

No, Wolfgang has 2x damage. "Either back up such claims with data or don't prove them"

was reading through old posts for a bit and realized i didn't respond to this back then since you edited that after i responded, he has x2.6 damage with the lunar and shadow perks because 1.3 * 2 = 2.6, assuming that the boss has opposite alignment which many of them have, pretty much all that lead to activating rifts which produce even more enemies with an alignment 

On 12/28/2023 at 10:32 PM, _zwb said:

So "core game enchantment" is actually just another way to say "character rework"? Rather disappointing. :-?

Yeah i was expecting something cool like reap what you sow, though it is just more character updates after 4 years of character updates.

• Like 2

I promised myself that if either Year of Dragon started OR if the New Roadmap was revealed today that I would finally face my fears & ask this girl I’ve known & liked for a very long time if she would marry me.. So far I can continue being the coward I’ve always been. :spidercowers:

• Haha 2
  • Sanity 2
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 2
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 2