Bob the Ice Hound

post-18753-13764592559419_thumb.jpgIt's Bob! :DYes, that's right! I can't come up with any creative names! WoohooHe's friendly :> He actually doesn't eat Wilson like all those other nasty houndsI will post more pictures of Bob when I get the time C:I have quite a few of them, but I'm too lazy to upload them now
  • Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5837[/ATTACH]It's Bob! :DYes, that's right! I can't come up with any creative names! WoohooHe's friendly :> He actually doesn't eat Wilson like all those other nasty houndsI will post more pictures of Bob when I get the time C:I have quite a few of them, but I'm too lazy to upload them now

AWE! He's so cute!

post-18753-13764592600235_thumb.pngI just want to thank everyone C:When I first started posting here I wasn't too sure if my art would be noticed much...But I have been getting a lot of positive comments, and I really appreciate it!It makes me feel happy that my art is liked by others :DSo thank you everybody c:...and if you're wondering...that character is supposed to be me next to Bob c:<
  • Like 1