[Game Update] - 531371 and 531669

• Developer

Hi friends, just a few fixes in this small patch. Patch notes below.

Update 531371

Fixes

• All Versions
    • Fixed issue that allowed Duplicants to get stuck when trying to enter a Transit Tube.
    • Fixed issue preventing Industrial Ingredient category from appearing when the system language was Turkish.
    • Fixed crash that could occur when rocket modules were deleted.
    • Fixed crash that could occur when loading a save with a pajama wearing astronaut.

Update 531669 

• Fixed an issue causing Duplicants to pass through Atmo Suit Checkpoints without putting on suits. Reverted fix for Duplicants getting stuck entering Transit Tube Access.

View full update

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 1

28 minutes ago, nessumo said:

Strangely, I cannot download this update, Steam is stuck on "Starting Download" with 0% progress. I got some error about unavailable manifest one time. Is it just me?

Mine download happened in a few seconds, no issues

23 minutes ago, kirani said:

same for me :( 

18 minutes ago, meekay said:

I'm getting this as well.

image.png.3fdf5a47d08393419cf3a252054b23e2.png

55 minutes ago, nessumo said:

Strangely, I cannot download this update, Steam is stuck on "Starting Download" with 0% progress. I got some error about unavailable manifest one time. Is it just me?

And restarting Steam didn't help?

3 minutes ago, kirani said:

I'm on a Mac M1, anyone else with the problem on the same platform?

The same.

5 minutes ago, meekay said:

No way to bypass it either so looks like I can't play until it's fixed.

You can go to offline mode in Steam and restart Steam - it should allow you to start existing version.

• Like 2

I'm on a 2019 Intel i7 MacBook running Monterey, but maybe the OS is the common factor.

3 minutes ago, nessumo said:

You can go to offline mode in Steam and restart Steam - it should allow you to start existing version.

Good tip, I had to look up how to do this.

1. Account > Go Offline
  2. Restart Steam
  3. Start in Offline Mode

2 hours ago, nessumo said:

Same issue here. Mac OS. I uninstalled the whole game, and tried to download a new one. It always says manifest is unavaliable.

Mine is M1 too

Edited by xlsean

2 hours ago, nessumo said:

I have the same issue and I tried uninstalling the game but now it won't even re-download. 

1 hour ago, meekay said:

I'm on a 2019 Intel i7 MacBook running Monterey, but maybe the OS is the common factor.

Good tip, I had to look up how to do this.

1. Account > Go Offline
  2. Restart Steam
  3. Start in Offline Mode

Saddly, I have uninstalled the whole game

10 hours ago, JarrettM said:

We're investigating the update downloading issue on Steam OSX. It may be an issue with the Steam client update that was released today.

The timing is suspicious, but I encountered this issue before the Steam update ran, and then continued to do so afterwards as well.

Edit: Guess I was wrong, this morning the update applied itself again and I was able to get through.

Edited by meekay
Never mind

On 11/18/2022 at 3:34 AM, JarrettM said:

We've reverted the Transit Tube Access fix for now to un-break Atmo Suit Checkpoints. Patch notes updated above.

The problem still remains and I need to keep an eye on the screen in case of accidents.

• Big Ups 1