[Suggestion] Buff Nightmare Amulet

6 gold, 4 fuel and 2 purple gems is so expensive for just 3 minutes of insanity. Make it lose durability when you interract with shadow entities instead! 2% lose on each hit for shadows (and Fuelweaver arms), 5% lose on each beardling (beardlord) kill, 1% lose for each obelisk lowered. Let's help our Maxwells farm fuel with ease!

OR combine time and interractions, same as Chilled Amulet! (I forgot about avoiding lunacy.)

I think my main gripe with it is it gets made completely obsolete to any player that gets the bone helm because it's a straight upgrade with infinite durability and the added bonus of passive nightmares until you decide to initiate combat, no other amulet or staff gets 100% outclassed in this manner, IMO it should have another secondary use that makes it different from the bone helm

Make it when you kill a nightmare it refules the amulet by 20% or even 10% a charge and smaller things like beardlings reflues it by 5% or 2.5% and bunnman 10% or 5% I'm trying to give a range answer here so it can be balanced well and not make it broken. I definitely agree it needs a buff/rework of the current system how the amulet works now

Archived