how many days do you typically play worlds to?

What day to you typically play worlds to?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What day to you typically play worlds to?

• Below 100 days
    • 200 - 500 days
    • 500 - 1000 days
    • more than 1000 days

I cant imagine playing a world that long. I only play pubs and those sessions usually end around the start or end of winter, sometimes if im really motivated i can stay and play until beginning of summer. 

Even back in the singleplayer days i always would start a new game when i booted up the game again. I guess i just like the early exploration/base building better than the monotany that is day 1000 gameplay.

They years in game just go by so quickly. I just chill, swap characters for the fun of it, make boss kill zones, optimize my base, do redundant stuff that can't really be done in a short term world.

I rebuild my bee queen arena recently, which required two in game years of farming carrots.

I like this game so much I find stuff most people consider boring very pleasant to do. I also take breaks from the game every time I feel like it, so I don't get burnt out on it. That's why I have so mamy unfinished projects in my world, but I eventually see them all through. Gotta make that cave base look tolerable.

1 hour ago, ALCRD said:

I can never get enough bunny puffs while i have lifetime supply of carrots.

I like to summon the Twins in the Bee Queen bunny town. They obliterate the bunnies for few nights and you get so many puffs you won't know what to do with them, and by night 5 they're going to defeat the twins.

If you have the town, that is.

19 minutes ago, BezKa said:

I like to summon the Twins in the Bee Queen bunny town. They obliterate the bunnies for few nights and you get so many puffs you won't know what to do with them, and by night 5 they're going to defeat the twins.

If you have the town, that is.

Hey that's a neat idea farming puffs with Twins

Archived