[Suggestion] Make Powdercake Count As A Goodie

This is something that I've been wanting for a while and with the new update classifying ice cream as a goodie now seems like a good time to suggest it. I know that it seems a little trivial, the only real reason that I want this is so that Wigfrid can make use of warly spiced powdercakes. I also know that it's a little ironic in game since the character's quotes for powdercake all regard it as some kind pastry abomination lol. 

4 hours ago, loopuleasa said:

Powdercake is the best spice vehicle, and it would be nice to inject steroids into my wigs without them bothering me.

Late game I think Jellybeans are just as good if not better than Powdercake for spices. They last just as long (longer technically), can be eaten by Wig and fulfill two purposes for boss fights - accessing the spice effects and healing.

I'll generally eat a spicy jellybean either right before engaging a boss or after taking a couple of hits which gives me the damage boost and some nice early healing to minimize damage taken then I'll eat a garlic jellybean partway into the fight providing more healing and the damage reduction buff. 

9 hours ago, Ohan said:

Just make wig an omnivore at this point like who cares. Her “”carnivore”” downside has become totally meaningless. 

Right, I feel like tendency to make Wigfrid able to eat anything is very prominent among some players.

But there is still one unconquered foe...

Blue caps.

I don't like that they changed Ice Cream to Goodies, I barely see people talking about making the recipe and Wigfrid already had Jelly Salad as Sanity food as it has almost the same stats as Ice Cream.

Also I think they being too generous with the tag, they already gave it to desserts that have no meat in it's recipe.

Archived