[(Random) Suggestion] Instruments to boost Wicker's Grumble Bees

This is a pretty cool idea, great work! I'd personally prefer it if reading the book itself could boost the bees, but I really like this dynamic of having mid-combat follower support. Wish Wurt or Webber had something like this.

I need this!! *-*

Its actually the greatest idea so far in this beta branch *-*... but sadly at the end of the day it doesnt make much sense, only a bee queen should be able to do that. mmm maybe klei can put this effect only if wicker uses the book while wearing a bee queen crown.

11 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

This is a pretty cool idea, great work! I'd personally prefer it if reading the book itself could boost the bees, but I really like this dynamic of having mid-combat follower support. Wish Wurt or Webber had something like this.

Yea I know this would be stepping on the toes of Wendy and Webber but I feel like the rile up fuction and the webby whistle's chill out fuction need to just be worked into all followers at this point it'd make followers much more manageable without needing as many work arounds. 

Archived