please change wickerbottom's full moon book recipe

38 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

using yellow gem instead of iridescent gem is like using 4 logs instead of boards in the recipe - exactly the same

yes, but it sweeps away many problems

9 hours ago, Cheggf said:

What connection do yellow gems have with the moon? 

the lens is directly connected with the moon, and the yellow stone is its symbol

1 hour ago, Parusoid said:

using yellow gem instead of iridescent gem is like using 4 logs instead of boards in the recipe - exactly the same

Not really, this way you don't have to make a starcaller staff and a deconstruct staff, do the moon event and deconstruct the staff for the gem (which I feel like a waste, I prefer to make full use of it). I believe it would even make the book a more mid game thing because right now you can just pick the two gems at the archives easily, but you can't get a yellow one without doing the ruins/dragonfly which are atleast dangerous.

Edit: I kind of contradicted myself but what I mean is that the first two books are even cheaper than a yellow gem.

11 hours ago, Cheggf said:

What connection do yellow gems have with the moon? 

Yellow gem = light (star caller / magi)

Yellow moonlens = moonlight

1 hour ago, Parusoid said:

Other than not needing to enter caves at all and waste green gems.

42 minutes ago, Bumber64 said:

Other than not needing to enter caves at all and waste green gems.

see you get it, rarity and availability is the same, no need to count it Axe in my example with logs

1 hour ago, xhyom said:

Not really, this way you don't have to make a starcaller staff and a deconstruct staff, do the moon event and deconstruct the staff for the gem

rarity and availability is the same, no need to count in Axe in my example

1 hour ago, Creatorofswamps said:

it sweeps away many problems

not the rarity problem which is the main issue of the recipe

26 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

Ah, you mean it's still expensive, if so that recipe suggestion isn't what you looking for, sure. It's just that for me if Klei intent is for it to be more of a late game item a more reasonable recipe at an equal price would be more desirable.

Archived