What usually happen when you play?

2 minutes ago, xhyom said:

i'm so confused right now

That’s me anytime Klei adds a new update, reworks a character or OR changes the freaking Craft UI (I’m still trying to figure out that thing and I still hate how you can Accidentally Tab over into it by pushing too far left or too far Up on the Analog stick..)

57 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

That’s me anytime Klei adds a new update, reworks a character or OR changes the freaking Craft UI (I’m still trying to figure out that thing and I still hate how you can Accidentally Tab over into it by pushing too far left or too far Up on the Analog stick..)

Me too! On console it's rough but I get why the new crafting system was needed

14 minutes ago, LitulLola said:

Me too! On console it's rough but I get why the new crafting system was needed

No.. I mean it has literally been the difference between life & death for me..

E53A91F2-36E3-4440-BA4E-65B48D4FDEDA.thumb.jpeg.ba213f8fb374364023d36c35b4291cc1.jpeg

Putting on Armor to avoid an immediate enemy attacks full damage is now almost impossible because what’s going to happen is instead of scrolling over your Armor your going to spend a few extra seconds scrolling into and back out of the dumb Quick UI.

I have asked Klei to change this so pressing LT once moved you to this menu and then pressing it again while in that menu opens the full UI.. but so far I’ve had no such luck getting that change.

15 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

No.. I mean it has literally been the difference between life & death for me..

E53A91F2-36E3-4440-BA4E-65B48D4FDEDA.thumb.jpeg.ba213f8fb374364023d36c35b4291cc1.jpeg

Putting on Armor to avoid an immediate enemy attacks full damage is now almost impossible because what’s going to happen is instead of scrolling over your Armor your going to spend a few extra seconds scrolling into and back out of the dumb Quick UI.

I have asked Klei to change this so pressing LT once moved you to this menu and then pressing it again while in that menu opens the full UI.. but so far I’ve had no such luck getting that change.

No I get it I've tried to get my weapon out and end up on the quick craft menu to build a rope. Lol I don't think a rope was going to help me in that situation. 

8 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Usually when I play several dozen women flock to me and ask if they can be my girlfriend. 

Then it turns out they weren't women at all but a pack of angry hounds attempting to chew your face off.

Archived