some art :D

hahaha, mill, i'm not attacking my good friends, i remember your smell, so it associates with you as a pack member. Wait, let me tell you how it works...

Posted Image

like that, i guess. the more of a beast i am, the stronger my instincts get, so the difference between my behaviours will be bigger

Question, where am I on this chart? Edited by F3RR1S

hahaha, mill, i'm not attacking my good friends, i remember your smell, so it associates with you as a pack member. Wait, let me tell you how it works...

Posted Image

like that, i guess. the more of a beast i am, the stronger my instincts get, so the difference between my behaviours will be bigger

I am shadow man!

Question, where am I on this chart?

You are my friend, ferris. Just... Take that silly hood off, you smell like a merm a little bit too much. Or at least use some sort of a parfum... Or anything.

You are my friend, ferris. Just... Take that silly hood off, you smell like a merm a little bit too much. Or at least use some sort of a parfum... Or anything.

I would love to take this hood off for a while, but..... -Attempts pulling it off- It just won't -pulls again- come... -pulls again- OFF! God dangit....