some art :D

Sure,

don't let it get work. ''Have a break. Have a KitKat Chunky!'' (someone remembers this advertising?)

Happy? Of course you do! ^^

Poor Amphy... All I knew was that he was weak against water type... :'(

No worries, he only needs to wash away the ground....oh noes

weak against water

BRRRRZZZZZLLLLLLLL....wui ^^ Edited by MilleniumCount

Sure,don't let it get work. ''Have a break. Have a KitKat Chunky!'' (someone remembers this advertising?) Happy? Of course you do! ^^

hah, don't let it get work... i could draw a poster like that... ugh i'm so tired... so hot in this room with this stupid computer.

Can I has a portrait? Can you make the character like this:Always blushesHas the Ursa Major constellation on her cheekwears a tee shirt with a star on itAlways smilesHas bracesLong hair, and a piece almost covers her left eyeThanks! She's my new OC, Ursa, as in her birth mark!

Can I has a portrait? Can you make the character like this:

Always blushes

Has the Ursa Major constellation on her cheek

wears a tee shirt with a star on it

Always smiles

Has braces

Long hair, and a piece almost covers her left eye

Thanks! She's my new OC, Ursa, as in her birth mark!

Posted Image

like that? i don't think it's that good to show her braces, so she will have a closed smile~

OOOH! That looks good! I brought Cupcakes for everyone too! They're my favorite kind, Rainbow Slashies and Apple "Pies"! Dig in everyone!

Ah, wonderful! I like friends, that bring me food, an important ritual both in human and animal meaning, hahah!

Ah, wonderful! I like friends, that bring me food, an important ritual both in human and animal meaning, hahah!

Yup!

Sooo much sugar. ^^ munch munch

Ugh, its hurting my head... Wait, when was there three of Harl, Raven, Willette, and Ferris?