some art :D

Don't you have a good camera somewhere?

Ahhh, no.....but I'm tempted...see what you have done.....!!!And what should I sing? We were singing german and latin, mostly carols and church songs or something like local music or Bach, Mozart etc......I have something in mid though.....arrrgh

Ahhh, no.....but I'm tempted...see what you have done.....!!!And what should I sing? We were singing german and latin, mostly carols and church songs or something like local music or Bach, Mozart etc......I have something in mid though.....arrrgh

aaw, calm down, Mill. It all will be fine, nobody is making you sing and you have all the time in the world~

I'm singing: German, Latin, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, English, Celtic, Irish (another form of Celtic), Gypsy, African, and much more! Mostly video game music and competion music...

Woah, that is a lot of languages! Can you sing in Russian by chance?

MycoLogical sends out his mushroom team! Paras, Parasect, Shroomish, Breloom, Foongun and Amoonguss!

I totally pictured it...By the way, the mushroom rings started growing in my yard. They are so pretty! If the weather stays the same for a little longer it will look like drop circles in water: Smaller-bigger, crossing each other.

I totally pictured it...By the way, the mushroom rings started growing in my yard. They are so pretty! If the weather stays the same for a little longer it will look like drop circles in water: Smaller-bigger, crossing each other.

The ironic thing is...I think mushrooms taste disgusting!