some art :D

2, but I'm on the Ave Maria right now. Level five, oh yeah!

ave maria? oh, i remember that! it sounds nice~ i have been learning... for 4 years, so i finished 5th class and can also play some things on level of 7th class.

This was really nice! I want to be able to play.....You know the list of things I want to do or to see is awful long...^^

thank you~ and, well, you can learn some things at the same time... like music and art and computers and school and... oh god i didn't realise i was actually that busy all the time. My parents say it will be a lot easier for me in university.

My parents say it will be a lot easier for me in university.

It could. It depends on how much you want to do. University is great you can go and hear things you are interested in which haven't to be part of your study...it's all about time management...I wished I would be better in this...I should be more organized but I fear I'm a chaos person.....and I tend to be lazy which really angers me sometimes...meh :D

It could. It depends on how much you want to do. University is great you can go and hear things you are interested in which haven't to be part of your study...it's all about time management...I wished I would be better in this...I should be more organized but I fear I'm a chaos person.....and I tend to be lazy which really angers me sometimes...meh :D

well, i am very organized, i always know when and what... i'm sure you can become less lazy if you push on yourself... until your eyes come out of your nose

You did choir? I do choir!!! :)

i want you both to sing someday~

- - - Updated - - -

Yummy ^^

Well, at least I can sing....after 12 years of choir.

12 years... 12! you just have to sing us something!

You did choir? I do choir!!! :)

Nice! ^^I loved being in choir...but then I moved and went to university...but when I'm back home again I show up there ans ask how it is going. ^^

12 years... 12! you just have to sing us something!

Yes......but it has been a while since my last concert....maybe someday in the future....but I won't promise anything :3 Edited by MilleniumCount

i will make you sing me a song someday~

Oh, sure the question is when not if. ^^I enjoy singing...but at the moment...What is Wilson planing...shadow stuff OoO

i've done 5 years of choir, I am on youtube, but only with my choir...

My choir is on youtube but I'm not...^^This photo was 2007 and I am on it...he he but I don't say where...>:3

post-1667-13764594153638_thumb.jpg

Edited by MilleniumCount

To tell the truth, I can sing anything from memory, but I'm not very good at sight reading...

Heh, i have the opposite problem with the piano. I am good at reading sheet music, but it is very hard for me to memorize anything.