Scrapped structures from singleplayer

I dunno random thought on speculate what could have happened to Maxwell's Doorway as Klei had to remove it due to no adventure mode in DST. Considering it's a big important thing lore wise and that Wilson had made one of those back in his world, the one that was in the Constant we can say had somehow disappeared.

Kinda partially as a suggestion it would be cool to maybe have it somewhere either dismantled and destroyed by Charlie, either turned to marble and dumped into caves as a set piece or something along with the Wooden Thing as if it's 'scrapped concept out of the world' kinda deal put away in the slimy grass areas or in guano biome. Maybe have Biiiiiiiig Foot used as some sort of stone pillar somewhere broken in the spider cave.

It may be a very late to suggest this since a New Reign ended a while ago, but could be a cool concept just to have that stuff somewhere hidden to later found to make Maxwell feel ever so bitter about losing his power. Maybe a good concept for future Maxwell's rework to have those lil details.

42 minutes ago, Guille6785 said:

I miss the set pieces for the teleportato pieces, they looked cool and mysterious and they made the world feel more alive

I feel the same. World is missing on it's iconic set pieces sometimes. Marble is nice but those don't generate all over as guarantee and their variety is very limited.

4 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Beta spoilers

Hide contents

I thought it may have turned in to this

Hide contents

20220616190535_1.thumb.jpg.0a4dfb64d85faba716c0ddc824c2c070.jpg

Though, it could just be Wagstaff's portal.

Looks more like Wagstaff's contraption than anything. Not what I had in mind for what I meant in this topic.

On 6/17/2022 at 4:42 AM, Echsrick said:

i feel like the spawn portal is a modified maxwell door

in comics it was shown that portal was created by Maxwell and Wilson to make all survivors come together, after start of AnR it was changed by Charlie to look more fancy idk

1 hour ago, Eughstein said:

in comics it was shown that portal was created by Maxwell and Wilson to make all survivors come together, after start of AnR it was changed by Charlie to look more fancy idk

i know, but i do feel like the 2 used parts of maxwell door to make the jurry rigged portal

On 6/16/2022 at 6:25 PM, Frosty_Mentos said:

I dunno random thought on speculate what could have happened to Maxwell's Doorway as Klei had to remove it due to no adventure mode in DST. Considering it's a big important thing lore wise and that Wilson had made one of those back in his world, the one that was in the Constant we can say had somehow disappeared.

Kinda partially as a suggestion it would be cool to maybe have it somewhere either dismantled and destroyed by Charlie, either turned to marble and dumped into caves as a set piece or something along with the Wooden Thing as if it's 'scrapped concept out of the world' kinda deal put away in the slimy grass areas or in guano biome. Maybe have Biiiiiiiig Foot used as some sort of stone pillar somewhere broken in the spider cave.

It may be a very late to suggest this since a New Reign ended a while ago, but could be a cool concept just to have that stuff somewhere hidden to later found to make Maxwell feel ever so bitter about losing his power. Maybe a good concept for future Maxwell's rework to have those lil details.

I still don't get what was going on in adventure mode, part of me thinks it was just maxwell being a drama queen and having Wilson play along

Archived