Jump to content

Dock Returfing


Recommended Posts

I think the ability to make basically ocean bases now will be amazing! Just to make it even better, I think we should be able to re-turf the dock pieces, so we can have roads and stuff and other designs!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
4 minutes ago, Cvmoote said:

I think the ability to make basically ocean bases now will be amazing! Just to make it even better, I think we should be able to re-turf the dock pieces, so we can have roads and stuff and other designs!

Unfortunately, this is not technically feasible, and atleast for the current time cannot be done, I'm not saying no, because who knows what we will do in the future, but its not happening this update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, zarklord_klei said:

Unfortunately, this is not technically feasible, and atleast for the current time cannot be done, I'm not saying no, because who knows what we will do in the future, but its not happening this update.

any chance we get the ability to build merm huts on docks? 

without ability to place turfs, we're unable to do so, which is not that big of a deal, but still, it would be nice to have some fish friends on the sea. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, skile said:

Есть ли шанс, что мы получим возможность строить хижины мермов в доках? 

без возможности укладки дерна мы не можем этого сделать, что не так уж и важно, но все же было бы неплохо иметь друзей-рыб в море. 

++++++++++++

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, skile said:

any chance we get the ability to build merm huts on docks? 

without ability to place turfs, we're unable to do so, which is not that big of a deal, but still, it would be nice to have some fish friends on the sea. 

i think that limitation should be removed, anyways you only need 1 piece of turf to place an infinity ammount of merm houses since is only required to place them but you can remove right after is build

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i think that limitation should be removed, anyways you only need 1 piece of turf to place an infinity ammount of merm houses since is only required to place them but you can remove right after is build

Yeah but that feels kinda lazy.. I’d much rather the game had some shipwrecked style Merm huts at sea, I mean even that one skin Wurts huts have looked like instead of a skin they could’ve grown right up out the ocean itself.

Lets not forget that the entire theme of Return of Them was/still is “Moon Magic causing strange changes.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yeah but that feels kinda lazy.. I’d much rather the game had some shipwrecked style Merm huts at sea, I mean even that one skin Wurts huts have looked like instead of a skin they could’ve grown right up out the ocean itself.

Lets not forget that the entire theme of Return of Them was/still is “Moon Magic causing strange changes.”

both suggestions can work together. Is just weird needing to place 1 piece of turf to place an structure, move it and place another structure, etc etc. Is an annoying step that, even if on paper can look cool, doesnt add anything to the gameplay 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

both suggestions can work together. Is just weird needing to place 1 piece of turf to place an structure, move it and place another structure, etc etc. Is an annoying step that, even if on paper can look cool, doesnt add anything to the gameplay 

Klei could just make it so that "docks" would count as "swamp" since they are close to the sea and all. At least in my idea how'd I do it for Wurt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:

Unfortunately, this is not technically feasible, and atleast for the current time cannot be done, I'm not saying no, because who knows what we will do in the future, but its not happening this update.

Hm, maybe it would be somewhat easier to do if there were either skins for docks or different types of docks with the same properties as different turfs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...