please make manure skin for beta players because having a skin exclusive for 6 years is not enough

GP.png.71887a9dd3d0827324c5ab95778cf6fa.pngExclusive Golden Poop skin for beta players for the coming 6 years? Sign me up!

Hell Constant, forget being a beta exclusive. The World Digestive Health day is approaching! (May 29). Can we please establish the tradition of a login bonus of a different poop skin every year that week just like the Valentines heart skins we've been getting? It'd go a long way of raising awareness and would be the perfect little reward for our continued dedication.

Just now, SinancoTheBest said:

GP.png.71887a9dd3d0827324c5ab95778cf6fa.pngExclusive Golden Poop skin for beta players for the coming 6 years? Sign me up!

Hell Constant, forget being a beta exclusive. The World Digestive Health day is approaching! (May 29). Can we please establish the tradition of a login bonus of a different poop skin every year that week just like the Valentines heart skins we've been getting? It'd go a long way of raising awareness and would be the perfect little reward for our continued dedication.

You had me until the second paragraph. If everybody has golden poop, mine is meaningless. Give them silver poop or something.

Archived