Potential Webber change I think would make a lot of sense/Skin ideas

12 minutes ago, Dr.Webber said:

What do you mean also did you think of an alternative to the climbing trees thing

its how u write and over lapping saying the samething made ur post rather hard to read. 
I think that climbing tree thing is fun that might work better to walter.  

54 minutes ago, NNOUS said:

its how u write and over lapping saying the samething made ur post rather hard to read. 
I think that climbing tree thing is fun that might work better to walter.  

Oh sorry I was just adding things on I guess some of them different versions of the same thing 

yeah I agree it would be fun but i don’t think it really fits in don’t starve together and yeah it probably fits Walter as a character better   

by the way do you know any hostile mobs that don’t attack spiders unprovoked that isn’t something form of spider it’s self 

9 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

What if  Webber could make web bombs

it would be like yucus snot but it might be able to 4 maybe more

Bro stop replying to your own old ass post, you need to start a new post for new ideas. Its cool that you have a lot of ideas and are excited but honestly 90% of these are “single post in beta” material, and not a well thought out suggestion

10 hours ago, Copyafriend said:

Bro stop replying to your own old ass post, you need to start a new post for new ideas. Its cool that you have a lot of ideas and are excited but honestly 90% of these are “single post in beta” material, and not a well thought out suggestion

Ok but my main post is what I want them to see I do have one other post

do you know how I can make it more concise with losing any of the information I want to convey  

15 hours ago, Copyafriend said:

Here the new one I made some changes I think you’ll like

Archived