Potential Webber change I think would make a lot of sense/Skin ideas

I feel like the name of a mix between gestalts and shadows would be contour

Originally I was going to suggest gestalt puppets for his moon bound skin for dualist  silhouettes of glass cutters instead of dark swords 

but then I say that in that form he’s pulled Tords both sides and to reflect that the puppets would be contour puppets and dualist would have silhouettes of the Cursed Sabre skin instead of dark swords

Wouldn’t be annoying if  the last rework wasn’t for Wilson and was for one of the earlier added  characters original to don’t starve together rather then don’t starve 

but admitedly it would be funny if it was the sudo character/resident return to monke meme Wonkey 

What if  the skill tree part isn’t exclusive to Wilson  and is quality of life thing and is a way to keep skills unlock across world

For example if I’m playing as Webber and I unlock all switcherdoodles in one world and go play on an other world and am put in a situation where a certain switcherdoodle but I can’t make it because I didn’t unlock it it that world specifically would that be annoying

What if pure horror is the shadow equivalent to charged moon glass

this is a comment I left on a YouTube video in which I think is a good way to implement  my  original suggestions  in to the new skill tree  system 

I think not as a skill tree mechanic but  as a down side  Webber should lose sanity when spiders die in a certain  vicinity  of him at the very least befriended and plus if that makes the game to unplayable then they can make him gain sanity around decorated dens like how regular characters lose sanity around normal dens , grain sanity around alive befriended spiders like how regular characters lose around normal spiders, or both 

Possible way to get new exp is befriending all a 8 different type of spiders and maybe decorating a den for the first time and sense that’s only  9 maybe something  farming related for the other 6 after unlocking all the different types of switcher doodles you unlock the ability to befriend queens but  sense having them as a faction is unrealistically overpowered I’m thinking a merm/pig king or beefalo sort of thing and maybe the the beard thing but instead of food it’s spiders but I feel  they can do better then parodying Wilson and the purple stuff  surrounding the spider in the Webber  animation I think might be pure horror ether for the machine or the spider himself  so they could do something with that other then that they could embrace his farm past a have something to do with farming

I was thinking if the survivors spilt up between the moon and shadow sides I feel like Webber’s human half would pick the moon and spider half would pick the shadow so what do you think the mixed skin would look like 

Archived