Potential Webber change I think would make a lot of sense/Skin ideas

Ok I know my last message was a little crackpot and I was really just saying it to be able to say I predicted it if by off chance it might be right but what if Wagstaff is Wilson’s  estranged father based on the new animated short  it looks like Wilson’s house is Wagstaff’s and it’s a mysterious estranged family member put in his will that you inherited there stuff sort of thing. Wagstaff is a better Wilson they have similar hair styles and maybe the reason Wilson is a failed scientist is he was need properly educated he just found Wagstaff’s old stuff, messed around with it, and at most picked some things up 

I just thought of another idea for webbers potential skill tree what if they re use the baby spiders from the forge and it is the silk beard equivalent of Wilson’s beard  inventory where they full up the beard inventory and they would have the same mechanics as in the forge but instead of going to sleep when Webber dies they each could only be outside the beard for so long after that they return to the beard and nap and they’ll need to charge back up before using them again so you decide if,when,and how many you takeout at a time  and if you die or shave they just go back in to the beard pocket dimension 

Also depending on what beard skin you have on will determine what they look like  they would look like tiny versions of what spiders from a den that has a queen that looks like that beards respective Webber skin and if they don’t just appear once you to grow your beard you would just apply a spider eggs item to your beard and maybe by applying a den decorating set to your beard there will be a portable range that all spiders with in it will be come bedazzled spiders  this would be useful for when you and your none webber friends are traveling though an area that is densely packed with spiders dens and if that to op maybe a smaller range the normal decorated dens and maybe give Webber the ability to wrap his beard around himself to make a Pseudo spider den Obviously lease restoration then normal/decorated dens it’s not really meant to be frequent thing just something to give that edge every once and a while 

The other day I saw a short on YouTube what they made connections between the the little drama play where Charlie tells the mirror that she would put it back together and Charlie fixing the portal makes sense right 

What if shadow and mutated switcher doodles were made like shatter switcher doodles but replace the two moon glass with two pure horror or two pure brilliance  and they would have two attacks each mirroring each other reflective of the equal and opposite thing going on the first attack is basically a reskinned shattered spider moon glass spike attack but more powerful not sure how much more powerful this is more a  proof of concept where they they produce pure horror spikes and pure brilliance spikes and the second attack is when they bite it’s a poison bite like shipwreck spider warriors but the  greenish yellow particle effect and border are ether black or white maybe black with red highlights or blue with white highlights  depending on whether there shadow or lunar alined and each spider is more powerful against   Mods of opposite alignment and suffer less damage from those of the same alignment 

I just realized based on Wilson’s alignment he gets 3 crafts so I was thinking we split each type into normal, warrior, and nurse but that’s to uncreative so what if instead  I change it from spider mutations to spider care and they passively heal them selfs and others but not as much as nurses so we don’t steal their gimmick , a weapon made from the special gland drone one of you fallen  compatriots  and a queen decorating set

Wilson’s lunar affinity is less then  his shadow affinity because he can craft moon stone with out lunar affinity  what they should do is remove it from the alchemy to lunar innovator and it and dread stone respectively with marble and each respective “pure” material 

The ink blights don’t feel like a equivalent to bright shades

Grassers and infused shadlings  should be more similar  maybe change the moon stone teeth in to pure brilliance have them act like infused shadlings have them die and drop the moon equivalent to infused shadlings drops witch now I think of it would Warrant a far bigger redesign and have them drop a moon equivalent to the mites maybe fuse the grassers with the crystal formations

Make rain freeze ponds  affect a creature for moon stuff like acid rain underground ponds and Batlise for shadow stuff

Make mayasma only hurt you wale spreading  don’t have it have any affect on you and it shouldn’t be cleansed by anything 

You should give the same amount of moon stone to Wagstaff as dread stone to the becoming hand

moonrock should have the same efficiency as dread stone walls and should be unlocked from celestial champion and to make them unique from each other but still reflective give them extra defense from there respective alignments

Archived