Funny Spear Mistake in WX Trailer

Anyone noticed it? I got excited when I saw the spear with pigs, was it a announce that we are gonna get a civilized update? But when I looked clearly I saw they all are Wigfrid's special spears.

image.png.dcb550e58aaa1c997a7d232259f3aa91.png360.png.b72672dcf9b0f05f9f18cea1ccee60e0.png

But the funny is that wigfrid use default spear in trailer, which is really nonsense.

image.thumb.png.899209ceefabed09c7d0499c85b63ae4.png360(1).png.65235fdc23c84e2ecf25fe95dbb13c08.png

I wonder why drawer made that kind of big mistake in trailer. It might be a story thing when you know about trailer but it's stupid that adding that kind detail we will never know. OR WILL WE KNOW?..

My theory is that WX-78 kind of stolen from pigs, because he have shiny metal body this might gave interest to pigs and took him to hide or pray to him idk, like the pig king have dozens of gold.
  Then survivors might tried to steal him because in-game clearly pigs do not attack directly to the survivors except when you kill them or steal from the guardians. Same as the Hamlet mechanics, the only thing they care is being not robbed and killed except for monster characters; because technically they are against the first thing they care, being not killed.
  So they might look like fleeing but I don't think so. Pigs usually fight to death even when there is fleeing mechanic in game like rabbitmans have. So I think they made kind of deal for spears (probably because they are cool, maybe have real gold on it) to WX, that might be why Wigfrid have normal spear on her hand. Also another clue that it was a deal, not fight is, do you guys see anyone holding weapon or ready to fight? Woodie have Lucy (while swearing toward pigs myb) which he always have and same thing for Wigfrid. Warly is worried about his food, Wicker is taking care for health of Wigfrid, Wigfrid getting healed and Winona trying to boot WX. If there was a thread, everybody would care about surviving but clearly nobody does, thread has gone and they are sure about it.

What I think is we are gonna see an update in next, clearly about this stuation. It might be a pig civizilation update or a character-rework/new-character.

OR all that text was random things and drawers was really inattentive about this trailer.

I think this is overanalzying/ wishful thinking to the nth degree.

There needed to be some reason for Winona to be working on repairing WX. So they chose to depict the aftermath of them fighting pigs. The pigs running away from their base condenses the animator from having to show the survivors fighting with the pigs and then returning to their base for Winona to repair WX.

Judging by how rough the background characters, and even the vegetables lying on the ground look as a whole in this segment i would imagine this was worked on last while the majority of time went to animating WX's memories so less time went to fact checking.

12 minutes ago, sudoku said:

I think this is overanalzying/ wishful thinking to the nth degree.

I totally agree with you, we have not any clue so I might turned a little bit "the game theorist" channel lol. But it's really weird if pigs choosed to pick Wig's spears instead of tons of food laying ground.

Spoiler

Also if you look closely to wall, you will see Foxy from FNAF singing "do you wanna build a snowman".

BUT HEYY THAT'S JUZT A THEORY!

3 minutes ago, Terra B Welch said:

clearly Wigfrid is just forced to use a cheap spear until she can get her battle spears back from the pigs that stole them.

was about to say that. Pigs after all stole Wigfrid spears :")

8 minutes ago, Karitha said:

I totally agree with you, we have not any clue so I might turned a little bit "the game theorist" channel lol. But it's really weird if pigs choosed to pick Wig's spears instead of tons of food laying ground.

Reveal hidden contents

Also if you look closely to wall, you will see Foxy from FNAF singing "do you wanna build a snowman".

BUT HEYY THAT'S JUZT A THEORY!

I think if we had seen pigs running away with food in their hands it would look like the pigs came to steal from the surviors camp. This scenario doesnt really provide a clear reason as to why Wx would need repairs.

If the pigs were more accurate to how they behave ingame, and had nothing in their hands as they were running away, the only indicator a battle took place would be from the state of the camp.

The pigs weilding spears in addition to the messy camp help better visually convey that they fought, again without the need for them to actually have to draw and animate a battle scene.

Archived