Jump to content

[Suggesting] A Spectackler Box For Circuits


Recommended Posts

Floats and lures together has 18 different kinds. But there are already 15 kinds of circuits. (Spectackler Boxes have 15 slots.)

Plus circuits of same kind cannot stack while lures and floats can.

Plus sometimes more than 1 of same kind of circuits are needed.

Plus some people feel like being collectors sometimes.

 

The box should also be able to carry Jimmy, bio data and that evil wrench.

 

(I also think seed pack it should be like tackle boxes, instead of like a backpack. I mean, seeds are teeny tiny, smaller than tackles? Seed pack it has 14 slots. We can use that Spectackler Box to replace it.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unlike lures/baits which are worthless on their own and only used for ocean fishing, a spectackler box for circuits would be like carrying a thermal stone with infinite fuel to cool or heat, moggles with infinite fuel, lantern with infinite fuel, a walking cane etc etc all in 1 inventory slot.. 

while superficially the comparison between lures/baits and circuits might seem reasonable they are wildly different.

A spectacller box for circuits wouldnt be different from any other character just getting extra inventory slots specifically for the item versions of circuits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Ohan said:

a spectackler box for circuits would be like carrying a thermal stone with infinite fuel to cool or heat, moggles with infinite fuel, lantern with infinite fuel, a walking cane etc etc all in 1 inventory slot.. 

Not really.

A spectackler box isn't carrying simultaneously the ability to fish day fish, dusk fish, and night fish, big fish and small fish, sunny fish and rainy fish with same efficiency. Both spectackler boxes and circuit boxes contains "either or" functions. Plus, swapping chips have huge cool down, unlike swapping items in hand, body or head slots, you need to wait for a significant while before they take into effect.

Considering those factors, circuits aren't like regular items that takes effect immediately once plugged in and aren't functioning simultaneously by existing in inventory or circuit boxes.

Just like lures and floats which requires fishing rod to be useful, circuits also require something else to be useful. It depends on electric juice and available slots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to play a game where fishing is as fun as it is in Stardew Valley.

 

Right now fishes do nothing. I want a good crockpot recipe that uses big fish, and I want the individual fishes to be used somewhere (like crops have varied uses).

Why even use tackle system? Water content is still young, so I will wait on Klei for that.

 

Fuse box idea sounds cool too, especially for the 1 pin and 2 pin circuits that will clog our inventory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ohan said:

Unlike lures/baits which are worthless on their own and only used for ocean fishing, a spectackler box for circuits would be like carrying a thermal stone with infinite fuel to cool or heat, moggles with infinite fuel, lantern with infinite fuel, a walking cane etc etc all in 1 inventory slot.. 

while superficially the comparison between lures/baits and circuits might seem reasonable they are wildly different.

A spectacller box for circuits wouldnt be different from any other character just getting extra inventory slots specifically for the item versions of circuits. 

that is the thing, some circuits are already saving player's inventory slots... i dont see why should be a box for them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AmigoInsonia said:

To be fair, it's easier to just go to the caves and fish some eels than to go to the ocean to get big fishes for Surf'n Turf.

I beg to differ considering the ocean is right next to land at all times allowing much easier access to fish, plus small fish works nearly as well as big fish for surf n turf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I beg to differ considering the ocean is right next to land at all times allowing much easier access to fish, plus small fish works nearly as well as big fish for surf n turf.

I don't see how needing lures and a boat is easier than just getting down to the caves and fishing on the 3 ponds that are right next to each other, so you can literally get an inventory full of eels real easily. Sure, the ocean is closer, but fishing on ponds is much faster and use less resources than fishing in the ocean, and since there are always multiple eels pond near each other, you can fish them real quick. And for small fish, the ponds in the surface are also way easier/faster than the ocean, you just need to either kill the frog that spawns on it or wait for dusk so they get back.
 

Besides the hot and cold fishes, ocean fishes are really in need of some kind of a buff, honestly. New crockpot recipes would be great, or at least different stuyff from the Merm King.

 

Anyway, since I've been completely offtopic here, let me give my 2 cents on the OP post, lol:

Yeah, I agree that a box for the circuits would be a nice addition. Don't think it would be op or anything, since as it already been said, changing circuits isn't something you're going be doing on a whim anyway. And I'm all for being able to organize stuff in specific packages(thank god for the seed pack and the Spectackler Box).

 

Quote

I also think seed pack it should be like tackle boxes, instead of like a backpack.

Now this I disagree, but only because you can eat seeds, so even if it's a stupid way to use them, you could just have a lot of food in a single slot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, loopuleasa said:

not good enough, as you can make it with freshwater fish morsels and a monster meat

why go out in the sea?

For me personally, I find ocean fishing to be much quicker/less tedious than vanilla fishing so I find it better for producing larger quantities of surf-n-turf. I appreciate your point of view though. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
  • Create New...