Lightning module damage suggestions.

Lightning module damage suggestions.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should it do 34 damage per module?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Should it do bonus damage to wet enemies?

• yes
    • no

it's completely useless and will never be used, it's not worth wasting slots or wasting time recharging just to get a little bonus damage against wet mobs. I am not even trying to be mean

No one will ever use it unless they see this post and use it on purpose to prove me wrong, or if they are unaware of how useless it is

I just think wx should get the effects of volt goat chaud-froid, cost 4 slotsĀ or it should be removed all together

Just now, SomebodyRandom said:

You think the circuit is bad but want it to be nerfed? I don't get it.

You missed the part where I said "give him the effects of volt goat chaud froid" which makes wx do 1.5x damage at all times, which is pretty amazing, Even if it was increased to 4 slots a lot more people would use it (and they wouldn't mind swapping out speed for it

1 minute ago, Seero said:

You missed the part where I said "give him the effects of volt goat chaud froid" which makes wx do 1.5x damage at all times, which is pretty amazing, Even if it was increased to 4 slots a lot more people would use it (and they wouldn't mind swapping out speed for it

The way you worded it seems like it costing 4 slots is entirely separate from the rework to the circuit.

Archived