Lazy Forager support/suggestion

Can "The Lazy Forager " be more expensive to build but more durable (even endless)? I think that in next phases of the game, collecting stuff, for examples collecting cut wood, would be more enjoyable because players like creating/building nice bases. Manual collecting stuff is spending a lot of time, and run with amulet would make DST game much easier. I'd like to highligt that it would be the only one amulet that will be endless/ wont have durability.

well actually some folks here started a few times a discussion about refualable lazy forager [like as magi with Ngtfuel when low %] and i think i even saw the devs talkin about that but it   never was been add to the game... what is a pity cuz i was cheerin for that so bad 

I'm thinking on maybe giving it a LITTLE bit more durability, otherwise I don't think anything is much needed more for it. It's quite fine as is for an item. Either that or increasing the cost of making it while adding more durability. They are a nice and efficient item but takes up a lotta space sometimes.

8 hours ago, Bones Junior said:

I think all Amulets should be recharged with nightmare fuel or the corresponding gems.. not just the Magiluminescence w/ nightmare fuel.

so every gem become useless, nice!

and wasnt enough to have many magilumimescens from AG loot but also making the lazy forager refuelable so we have another item ditch

orange gems stock pile, just make more amulets

refilling with the corresponding gem isnt bad but breaks the point of needing to go to the ruins to craft them

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

so every gem become useless, nice!

and wasnt enough to have many magilumimescens from AG loot but also making the lazy forager refuelable so we have another item ditch

orange gems stock pile, just make more amulets

refilling with the corresponding gem isnt bad but breaks the point of needing to go to the ruins to craft them

1. I think Gem giving even 50% would be fine. I'm not sure who doesn't end up with hundreds of each Gem eventually lol.

2. Refueling is just an option, if you have many from a boss you can just let them run out, or put them by your portal for new players. I don't think devs should ignore solo players, but the game has together in the name and think they should always consider groups first honestly. 

3. Not sure why the ruins has to be the only place you need to return to to craft - Lunar becomes portable end game. It's not like it's very hard or punishing to return to the ruins multiple times after your initial visit. This is Increasingly less so for Wanda. I'm not necessarily against it, but still I'm just playing devils advocate. 

After the awful balancing on the module part of WX's refresh, I refuse to play any more of this game unless refueling of it is added. I hate holding down space to pick up stuff so slowly. The forager could also pick up stuff faster and also in stacks if there are stacked items on the ground. Being able to use it to harvest some resources would also be very appreciated. I want the laziness aspect of this item to really be reflected!

Archived