If I were to implement Walani in the game

First I would like to say that Walani gives me a very calm, relaxing and zen vibe, full of positivity. Although she is first of all lazy.

Apparently she was once a pirate. But I'm not that familiar with her quotes.

So I thought she could make jewelry out of shells and crystals, to make things more pleasant.

The first necklace makes her so calm that no passive creature sees her as a threat, Koalephants, rabbits, butterflies and fireflies won't walk away from her.

Aside from passive sanity gain.

Requires 2 Beefalo fur + 4 silk + 1 gold nugget.

The second decreases hunger by 10% and all food consumed with it fills more hunger.

Requires 4 silk + all sorts of shells it kind of looks like a bib.

The third and made with Gnarwail's horn makes all your actions at sea faster including the speed and effectiveness of the oar, sails, attack and also increases the range to retrieve items further from the edge of the boat.

It also has a gem/moon glass but I don't know what it could be used for.

A wind chime made with moon glass to  cheer up the plants and reflect any light source in a smaller radius (even the light of fireflies) just needs to be placed on the ground.

A wind chime does not reflect the light reflected from another wind chime, it only gains crystal glow effect.

Requires 4 silk + 6 moonglass + 2 logs.

I won't get into the issue of the board because that's my opinion.

Spoiler

On the ground you walk with it in your hand, when you go to the water she jumps and falls face down on the board.

Ohhh. So now the Surfboard becomes a held item instead of a placeable?

That could work pretty well, I think... But that's what I think. Take it with a grain of salt! :D

~GetNerfedOn~

In addition to these things, it would be interesting if she could make a corner so she could rest at any time of the day.

Spoiler

I'm sure I read someone's comment that said that, but I don't remember.

IMG_20220417_120127592.thumb.jpg.081d015e2731c17d5d60e2f68286662d.jpg

All stats and 10% hunger drain plus sanity drain or dry faster perk continues.

Now comes the fun part.

Walani was shipwrecked like Warly but she ended up finding a shell that tells her the future.

It's an RNG item whenever you hear her luck she will lose 10 sanity.

The shell will say things like "Today avoid going north" or "There's a big surprise to the south"
"In This Treasure Cave"
"Nothing much"
"I wouldn't dig that grave"
"I wouldn't cut down that tree"
"Will rain"
"The first flake will fall tomorrow"
Etc.

The shell also taught Walani to make a necklace out of a shell filled with water.

When hit, the shell surrounds her head with water and protects her from harm.

This increases her humidity.

Rain items can reduce this.

And the shell sucks  her humidity to fuel.

If the shell reaches zero, it breaks.

This is a prototype of the celestial altar.

Walani loses her sanity if she doesn't have the shell in her inventory. She is addicted to the future.

Don't notice the quality of the paper it's a notebook from my childhood that still has a lot of space to draw.

282567793_IMG_20220417_1201119412.thumb.jpg.7d9a947def67e0e2f70b820b5007e63d.jpg

If I were to implement Wilton in the game

Waleed & Wali. The young man chained to a small nightmare

Wattan and his walking stomach

Yay no body parts!
Jokes aside this is a good suggestion, apart from the Gem Necklaces, because they use magic? and that's Maxwell's thing or should not be specific to this character; However necklaces made with natural stuff found where she lives and goes, will be awesome.

2 hours ago, Chesmu said:

Yay no body parts!
Jokes aside this is a good suggestion, apart from the Gem Necklaces, because they use magic? and that's Maxwell's thing or should not be specific to this character; However necklaces made with natural stuff found where she lives and goes, will be awesome.

I was thinking of something to clear negative energies or something like crystals etc.

But it had already given the function of restoring sanity to another object.

And I couldn't think of anything, I just suggested it because I thought it would be beautiful, like this.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20220418-140922-085.thumb.png.9c63df1c2456fefeff3af111e75602e8.png

Archived