Wattan and his walking stomach.

Its biggest disadvantage is that it has to go down to your stomach and feed it directly. For both were separated by magic.

She can keep it in her inventory and feed it like that (it's even safer than letting him follow her).

If he gets hungry he will start eating everything around even inedible things causing damage to her.

But this way he manages to collect anything for her (except food) and serving as a chest.

It has only four slots.

Scouring into her own stomach she'll throw up.

His stomach gets bigger and slower, when full of junk when attacked he drops everything.

If it's too big she can't put it in her inventory.

If her stomach has zero hunger, she takes hunger damage.

Other creatures can kill it which inflicts starvation damage on it and another 50 sanity points.

When killed it drops a stomach that can be eaten by mobs.

She can create another stomach with a Koalephant trunk, spider gland and part of its health and can also resurrect it with a revealing heart.

The created stomach also needs needs to be resurrected.

As Wattan doesn't eat she doesn't recover sanity with food, but you can try by swallowing her stomach but she'll vomit it up if hit or after a minute.

NEW:I always found the stomach-swallowing mechanic to be bad, but I thought it was really fun.

Spoiler

But now I just got a better idea...

When she swallows her stomach she lays down her life for hunger.

It's as if the stomach is feeding on her.

When vomiting she loses hunger and sanity.

The more physical damage her stomach takes, the more hunger she loses.

571416297_IMG_20220417_1200402682.thumb.jpg.7676827528c5bd998301fcf1730fe325.jpg

If I were to implement Wilton in the game

Waleed & Wali. The young man chained to a small nightmare

If I were to implement Walani in the game

I'm always fan of creativity and weird stuff to some point, but this is just way too disturbing for my taste of creativity. I don't like this kind of stuff in games.

What will be next? a character with their brain in their pocket, needingg pats?

Archived