Would love to see an option for old timers to use old crafting menu. 

Wrong forum, but how do you see the actual digits on your remaining health and other stats  on Xbox ? Can’t seem to figure it after update. Could be I just haven’t played in a while and forgot. 

18 minutes ago, KOBRA COMMANDER said:

Wrong forum, but how do you see the actual digits on your remaining health and other stats  on Xbox ? Can’t seem to figure it after update. Could be I just haven’t played in a while and forgot. 

I take console?
if not console there are some mods that have ways to adjust the new menu
But if you are You are just out of luck and have to deal with the hand thats given to you.  We have been arguing about trying to make things best for all players but people here seem ferocious about just getting used to the new menu
But its great to hear people bringing up the UI because then it becomes a consistent topic

On 4/15/2022 at 4:50 AM, KOBRA COMMANDER said:

Why did you have to bring up the crafting ui... 

25 minutes ago, xiya_ng said:

The new menu is very bad to use, but officials don't think so. It seems that they just make games, but don't play games

And the rest of us who say we like the new UI just fine don't actually exist.

Yeah I don't think that will happen; Majority of forum users like the new menu and those not liking it severly, would be in forums to complain right? It also looks like a heavy unrevertable update.

I'm just going with mods for now.

11 hours ago, Faintly Macabre said:

And the rest of us who say we like the new UI just fine don't actually exist.

nah you just don't have to worry about things changing
because you already got what you want.
since according to many others us who dislike it are in the minority

28 minutes ago, EsaiXD said:

nah you just don't have to worry about things changing
because you already got what you want.
since according to many others us who dislike it are in the minority

What does that have to do with anything? I was criticizing the notion that the devs don't play their own games, because the implication is that if they played them they'd know they did something wrong, despite the fact that lots of people are playing it and think they did something right.

devs literally said that this not only benefits players but also the devs themselves since they now have more freedom when adding recipes.

saying that they dont play their game blindly is stupid

Archived