Evolution of Don't starve music

Evolution of Don't starve music  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know there Don't starve animation music

2. 2. Do you think there a differences in music between Ds to DST

3. 3. Do you think there a differences in music between Dst Nr, the gap, Dst Rot

4. 4. What your fave music

2 hours ago, Waoling said:

I until I run out of every possible idea.

poll idea:

do you think dst should be more popular?

yes/no

and yeah i like dst music specially the boss tracks, they have became better from rog and such where the music activates when the boss aggroes on you and not when you attack them

I always thought that the music of ds tries to represent that the survivor is alone in the face of danger but in dst it is no longer because there are other survivors.

this is why in the music of dst there are several sets of instruments playing at the same time while in ds there are only instruments playing alone

a very good example of this is the autoom fight song (danger) and his múltiple vercion

3 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Good poll, however, it would be good to have a bit of proper english, and/or an explanation of the poll in the post.

I'm not a native English speaker so I might have some grammatical mistakes, in the title Poll is about the evolution of DST music and is it good or bad and otherstuff.

Archived