People in online worlds who literally turn an area 3.57 nautical miles around spawn into a resourceless wasteland and then say 'Survive for a while then I'll tell you where base is' Instant information that tells me this server just isn't worth staying on.

People in online servers who disconnect randomly after you've actually put in a lot of effort into their world but now you'll never find this server again.

Honestly online on console in general. No body cares enough to add you as a friend before they disconnect making it so that no matter which online server you join, it's only going to be for one play session, until the owner leaves. Really doesn't make me feel like paying 16.99 a month for online.

Picking flowers for a hard to renew tiny bit of sanity. (And making garlands in general. It's so little buff just get a top hat?)

Servers that just straight up ban you upon joining. Passwords are a thing you know.

People who ban Willow and Wes instantly. If someone wants to challenge themselves, why not? And I've never understood the hate on willow. If I want to burn down base, I literally need 2 twigs and 2 grass as any character, and most servers start you with 5 of each. She's actually a fun character with Bernie, but I can only play them solo.

Also, people who don't make chests and have their bases looking like a hoarder living in a garbage dump.

And of course, destruction of anything non-renewable, which is TOO much.

I used to be the Grue in certain public servers.

Obtain Mole hat, Lazy Explorer, early ice drops or ice staff.

Sneak around the darkness at night/in caves. Remain out of sight, except for intentional, spooky glimpses of something moving in the shadows.

Occasionally telepoof into view just long enough to extinguish the fire, then flee. Or make sudden inexplicable bursts of noise in the darkness, followed by utter silence. Bonus points if its Wendy yawn spam, slowly getting closer, but never actually seen. Keep the suspense going.

...or, the classic: plant a berry bush farm, then use bush hat to become one with it. Then jump out when someone walks by and drop a stack of bees.

Beauty.

Cook every birds I caught in front of my birdcage and force my canary to eat the cooked morsels.

Eat all the tallbirds' eggs when they are chasing me.

Give beefaloes nice haircut on the last day of autumn.

Grow some giant aubergines and asparagus, bring them to Pearl and tell her to USE them wisely, forget about her old crab man and take care.

Grow tons of lure plants everywhere on Pearl's island to scare her to death.

Dump tons of giant potatoes into her fishing waters and laugh at her that she is a silly fisherwoman.

Use stone walls to block Pearl's way home and force her to stay awake. 

Kill crabking, hang his meat on Pearl's special drying racks and tell her it's pork.

And so on. There are too many. I'm too lazy to list them all.

Archived