Crafting Tab Tweaks :D

Am REALLY happy with the new tweaks, they do exactly what I say am so happy
I hope this game never die and have the beautiful community it has for now, Love you game devs 

41978231_Sinttulo.png.2db744e334e140d0c9dd0dda0224a370.png

Please bring back the previous crafting tab icon. T______________T The current one with the atomic model stands out too much. The old one was discrete and fit perfectly. It relates to the Science Machine but doesn't encompass crafting in general. There are so many other crafting stations hence using that symbol makes little to no sense, especially after progressing in the game for a while.

I still wish it felt similar to the old UI in terms of buttons you press on a Controller-

with old UI you open the tab with LT, scroll to what you want then press A to craft..

Im fine with the new look of the Craft UI, but I’m still not completely satisfied with the way you interact with it.

One of my biggest problems (which will probably be fixed in the next update) is with old UI Refining things was simple & easy, but the new one: You’ll need to pin each of the Refine recipes to your pinned favorites to access them as fast or faster than the old Ui.

10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

You’ll need to pin each of the Refine recipes to your pinned favorites to access them as fast or faster than the old Ui.

Dedicate like 2 pages to it, you'll never need to pin it again. You still get like 7 pages to pin whatever you want.

Archived