[Game Update] - 496912

Also confirmed here. Many mods that add buildings don't work anymore, even the game doesn't react to the failure.

Also, I did get, like a screenshot above, very weird layout for building list. Sometimes icones are bigger, sometimes the windowed list is tiny, sometimes both.

Is it me or performance are even worse ? Actually playing minibase (you can't make smaller) and I have some deep lags/freezes sometimes (fortunately not often), that can completely make me misuse the tool I have in "hand".

Edited by OxCD

55 minutes ago, OxCD said:

Is it me or performance are even worse ? 

As far as I know, this happened to everyone for now. All mods involved new building are in abnormal condition. Game doesn't crash, mod buildings still exist and operating but you can't build a new one as they are not in the building menus(unless the mod updated already).  And also the strange UI issue.

I'm thinking if I can rollback to the prev version.

2 minutes ago, Deltic said:

All mods involved new building are in abnormal condition.

not all - only those that add buildings to the menu without using Klei-provided modding API. There are many mods that add buildings with it and work just fine

1 hour ago, pether said:

not all - only those that add buildings to the menu without using Klei-provided modding API. There are many mods that add buildings with it and work just fine

yeah, yeah. and some of those that add buildings to the menu without using Klei-provided modding API -  and the modder promptly released an update, but for some users, the game simply did not download it. and for some users, the game has downloaded a completely old version of one or two years ago.