1 hour ago, SharraShimada said:

If its a flipping alert on/off because something triggers it for a milisecond, the alert goes off and ends immediately.

Yea.. could be some pipe breaking or someting with yellow alert priority. I think I will need to kill off each asteroid one by one to find what it is...

Open the priorities tab and make sure nothing is set to !!

The only thing I can think of is a building with !! priority is getting a brief green pulse from automation.

Setting a repair errand to !! is awful because if the building ever breaks again you get an automatic yellow alert until it gets fixed again.  I don't think this is your problem due to the brevity of the alert.

Yeah... it is an alert! :-D

So.. here is the thing:

Atmo suits by themselves don't have any priorities. You can set a priority if you manually assign a suit to a dupe or if you sweep it. This priority unfortunately is not forgotten by the game and it seems every time a dupe equips that specific suit the "millisecond" alert is heard.

Proof:

Suits undocked
1865881602_noalert.thumb.PNG.d1b3a0f628ed4843009d5c4df2a807de.PNG 

Suit that has yellow alert priority in it (visible if assigned to a dupe)
alert.thumb.PNG.04082db089056f123bb3f3d6d47ce566.PNG

The sound sounding like a yellow alert with no yellow alert visible. Enjoy~

Spoiler

And just so you know you are not crazy enough to the point of hearing sounds... 

The sound doesn't sound as you know it should have sounded the previous 5 times or the next 5 ...sometimes it just doesn't wanna...

save file for easier finding of the sound: sssuit soundsssss.sav

13 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

Yeah... it is an alert! :-D

So.. here is the thing:

Atmo suits by themselves don't have any priorities. You can set a priority if you manually assign a suit to a dupe or if you sweep it. This priority unfortunately is not forgotten by the game and it seems every time a dupe equips that specific suit the "millisecond" alert is heard.

Proof:

Suits undocked
1865881602_noalert.thumb.PNG.d1b3a0f628ed4843009d5c4df2a807de.PNG 

Suit that has yellow alert priority in it (visible if assigned to a dupe)
alert.thumb.PNG.04082db089056f123bb3f3d6d47ce566.PNG

The sound sounding like a yellow alert with no yellow alert visible. Enjoy~

Hide contents

And just so you know you are not crazy enough to the point of hearing sounds... 

The sound doesn't sound as you know it should have sounded the previous 5 times or the next 5 ...sometimes it just doesn't wanna...

save file for easier finding of the sound: sssuit soundsssss.sav

Thanks - will check it out.

BTW this should be considered as a bug.

Archived